Chapter 7: Aftermath

Rimuru's POV:

Mere seconds later,shards penetrated the smoke and lunged towards me,catching me by surprise and completely obliterating my entire right arm that tried to block that scary thing.

"Heh.Heh...not so...bad for you.." I said as I held the arm while trying to hold the pain coming from the wound.

"Rimuru!" Velzard screamed in horror and flew down immediately to check on me.

"Not that of a big one...just going to regenerate it again...!" I focused my will and energy on my wound,and regenerated my arms first into an arm-shaped blue fluid,then materializing into a real arm.

"That's better,see? I am fine."

"Thank god you are,you should have told me in advance that I should hold back a little bit considering your status now. I don't want to see you like that.." Velzard said and hugged me from behind.

Then,even Velda approached me with a confused expression on me.

"Jeez,are you trying to get yourself killed back then?"

"Course not,I just wanted to see if I can block that with my hands only,seems like it is unlikely to happen,heh. I truly have overestimated my capabilities now as I lost most of my powers after my reincarnation.."

"Sounds like you. Alright,I guess Velzard won? That means..."

He said with a teasing smirk remarking that,I bet he knew it would turn out like this way. This tricky little...

"Yeah I know,I know,fine. Velzard,you can come and bathe with us like when you were a kid, but please,have some shame that your brother doesn't."

"What do you mean I have no shame?! I didn't do anything wrong-"

"Wrong! You somehow made the entire place explode with water just because you wanted to 'release a bit' of your energy,and you know how terrible it went! As a god,you should have a good mind of restricting yourself." I pointed at Veldanava accusingly as I listed out his little crimes.

"You are to lecture me?! I'm a god,you ain't one!"

I was busy having a debate over this topic,and then...

"Hmph,you two never change."

Did I hear Velzard mumbling something? Whatever,I need to get some points with him,for now.

—-------------------------

"Woohoo! This feels great!" Velda gave his compliment right after soaking himself in the water along with me.

"You see,I told you this would be great,like the old times."

"RImuru,you should have told us about this earlier! Keeping this secret from me,your best friend,sounds not-so-good?" Veldora exclaims while enjoying the refreshing feeling of hot baths while having drinks.

"It's only you,kid. I and Big Brother all knew of this way way way before you did,something that you would have no luxury enjoying." Velzard said with a cocky chuckle on her face in replying to her little brother.

"Come on guys,let's get this around. Oh and,Velzard,I remember you people have another sister in your family called Velgrynd,if I recall? The Scorch dragon. What is she like? You bunch never ceases to amaze me every time I meet one of you."

I couldn't help but remember all the moments in the past,everytime I met one of them,their specialties and personality,their being,always piqued my interest and fascinated me.

"Velgrynd? What should I say? She is quite of a fighter,has some interesting taste in fashion,a pretty nice individual,but would get somewhat cocky in a fight if she got too excited. Pretty complicated,it would be best to see her in person,though she is away on her adventures in other dimensions for now I presume?"

Velda gave his compliment about her,while expressing complications of her in the meantime. But judging from his reaction,she was a pretty good sibling.