chapter 12

janab Ye wada h humara
Hum aekele rahenge par aapke rahenge🍁.

                                          -AN

•••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

i got on a train and sat on the window seat and started looking outside the window it's dark outside just like in my life it's dark everywhere ,i don't know where this life will take me today but wherever it will that will be my destination.

I still remember two years ago when the first time i went to another place that time dadi is waiting for me at home but this time there is no one , i have no reason to go back there's no one who is waiting for me and if i go back they will kill me.
i don't know how hard my life going to be this time.

When first time i went from here,i never thought that I'll lose my only family who i love the most, i still remember that day when i got married to him that night and how he refused to accept me as his wife and left me .

Flashback

it takes me time to understand what just happened sometime before, he just left me he thinks that i want his money maybe he misunderstood me i need to him talk again maybe this time he will be understood me .

Yes i will talk to him again, and i leave the room to find him i looked all over the places in the function hall but he was nowhere maybe he got out of this function hall how i will find him if he had gone far from here if that happens then I will never meet him again i don't even know his name then how I wil find him.

And i left the function hall to find him  and i saw that he was going to seat in the car and after that car started moving I ran towards the car to stop him but it was gone he left, maybe i will will never met him again, i fell on the ground while chasing that car ,so it's my destiny , this was my last hope to meet him.

Shayad humhara sath kuch lamho ka tha Mr.Ajanbi (stranger).

(Mujhe phir us Lamhe se shuru karni h Jindgi jaha
Mein aur mere dil dono anjaan the tumse 🍁.)
                                         (-AN)

I hided my face in my knees what should i do now, thinking about all this i started crying after sometime i became aware of surrounding I saw that I'm alone on this lonely road that too late in the night i got scared and stood up and put that red dupatta on my head and covered myself because the weather was getting cold and looked around to find someone but there's no one.

What will I do now, how will I go back, i have no money even my phone is not with me i started walking slowly on the road then i saw those boys coming towards me who forced themselves on me i think they saw me on i started running.

Hey Mata Rani meri raksha kijiye please,i looked back and saw those boy's following me.

kaha jauogyi tum ab Bach ke bahut pareshan kiya tumne,one of the boy said i didn't pay attention to his words and kept running .

I was running when I got hit by a car and fell on the ground .

Ouch dadi,i cried in pain and looked at my hand there are some scratches.