chapter 41

"Teri aankhein, lafz aur adaa bata rahi h
Tujhe abhi bhi be-paanah mohabbat h humse"

                                         AN

•••••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

" We didn't have done anything............RED".............., i said with a smile on my face and looking at her who was currently looking at me in shock.

"Jiii? "........, she said and i noticed that her breathing was still heavy due to her coming running towards while she was looking tensed and fisting with her fingers like she always do whenever she is nervous.

"Nothing....uhm.....are you in you're days?."............, i asked her hesitantly and without looking at me she shook her head in no.

"Then?.....Why you want to visit gynecologist ?...........don't you remember what that gynecologist said?"............., I said and after completing my first sentence i paused for a few seconds and while taking a step near her i completed my second sentence.

She looked at me with doe eyes in confusion after hearing this.

"I ....didn't... remember"............., she said cluelessly while i just smiled looking at her.

"You really didn't remember? ......or you're lying... Red "......., I asked her while she again shook her head in no.

She said........., i left my sentence incomplete in the middle and took another step towards her and again she take her steps back.

"She said.......when we second time visit her"......, i said, again took a step towards her while she again hummed in response and seeing me coming closer, she immediately took a step back and her back collided with the pillar.

I bent down to her and looked at her nervous face then leaned near her ears and murmured softly into her ears.

"When we both are expecting .........our baby.....our first child"........., i whispered then blew air behind her ear.

I felt her shudder and her qucikned breathing i looked back at her face whose cheeks and ears have turned completely red while she's not even making eye contact with me.

she is blushing !!!

Let me tease her more

"Aap to abhi se itna sharmaa rahi h ............ abhi to meine kuch kiya bhi nahi".........., i just teased her while she just looked at me with her widened eyes.

(you're blushing already ..........i haven't even done anything yet )

I am ..not blushing ........, she said and blinked her eyes three or four times while looking at the other side.

" You're"......, i said and again bend a little near her neck and blew the air on her neck.

i a_m... n_ot ........, she said with great difficulty perhaps because of my this action and then i stood up straight and looked at her face whose lips quivering even her eyelashes while still her cheeks and ears have painted with red colour.