chapter 49

Ishq ke raste hum utarne Lage
Wajah tum ho!

••••••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov

How ?.....the night is still young..... also you're in my arm's..........., he whispered near my neck and then softly placed his lips there.

I inhaled a deep breath and bit my lips to control my moans when i felt him sliding his hand inside my kurti.

I gulped when he caressed my belly and immediately placed my hand on his to stop him.

My periods has came some time ago ...now how do i tell him? .......,i thought then with racing heartbeats turned towards him and looked at him who was looking at me very keenly.

During these three year's.....i always thought he is going to always be my incomplete wish.......but being present in his warm embrace....I feel that this is no longer my incomplete wish…my incomplete wish got completely fulfilled...........

I was thinking this when i heard his voice and came back to my senses.

I immediately diverted my eyes from him and started looking at his shirt button.

Red.....where are you lost?........, he asked while i just blinked my eye's.

Wo..uhm...i am in my da........., I was about to say that when his voice cut me off in between.

I know that you're in your day's......so relax ..........,he said while making me lie down on my back and placing my head on his biceps

how ?..........., I asked in whisper and started covering myself with the comforter.

I know that the because of opening the knot at the back of my suit the upper clothes of dress is not in there proper place.

You're wearing black today .........., he said looking at me.

Sometimes I also wear black but it doesn't mean I am in my periods..............., i said looking at him and hearing this he smiled then he placed his hand on my stomach over the comforter.

Hm...I guessed and got confirmed when i saw you wearing black ........, he said while I just nodded.

Are you feeling pain?.........,  he asked in concerned.

a little bit but not like before .........., I said in a low voice without looking at him.

Sunein.........., I called him while he hummed in response and started running his fingers in my hair's.

What if Adi told everyone ....about us?.......... , i asked him

I have talked to him, he will not tell anything to anyone..........., he said and after hearing this one of my worries was reduced.