chapter 45

"Wo acha h toh behtar h wo bura h toh bhi qubool h
Miraj-e-ishq mein Aib-e-yaar nahi dekhe jaate"

•••••••••••••••

Chandni pov

Does he knows......no...he must be said like this....... nothing else.............,

I thought and tried to stop myself from overthinking and after some time we all went to our respective room' to sleep.

I closed the door of my room and taking the night suit from the wardrobe and after changing into that i went towards my bed.

I sat on my bed and touched the place where he has been sleeping from a week.

I left that place and lay down the same place where i sleep when we share a bed even thinking about all this mine heart felt heavy.

I tried my best to get some sleep but it was far away me like him.

I dropped the idea of ​​sleeping and got up from the bed, went to balcony and started looking at the stars.

Happy birthday Mr Rathore........and may you get whatever you asked today..............,

I muttered while looking at the star's and after spending some time there.

I went inside the room as it's was very cold outside because of the month of December and lay back on my bed.

I thought that after spending some time outside, maybe I would fall asleep, but it didn't happen still sleep was far away from me.

Am i not able to sleep because he is not with me?................

I thought and sat on the bed but a few seconds later i shooked my head and started to make understand my heart that it's nothing like this.

No......this is not the reason....... and even if it is......then i should get used to it..............

I muttered and started making bun of my long hairs and then from the drawer of night stand take out the novel which i had read only half.

I don't know when I fall asleep while reading that novel.

Author

Morning -

Chandni wakes up from the sleep and without opening her eyes she spread her arm's to relieve the tiredness then opened her eyes.

As usual after opening her eyes, she looked at the other side of the bed to see abeer but find that place empty.

Where he is?............., she thought and immediately sat on the bed but after few seconds she remembered.

He is not at home.......... and yesterday i told him to stay away from me.........

She thought and closed her eyes but after few seconds she got up from the bed.

She takes a orange ankarali suit from the wardrobe and went to bathroom to fresh up and after freshing up she came out from the bathroom.