chapter 17

Yuuu tooo Hoti rehti h aapse mulaqat khwabon ke sheher mein
Per aanjane mein ek mulakat ka khayal aaj bhi jaari h🍁.

                                                  -AN

••••••••••••••

5 months later
Month - October

Chandni pov-

I woke up from the sleep when i heard knock on my door and sit on the bed when again heard the knock on my door and familiar voices of three people who we're calling me standing in front of my door .

I quickly checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 12 am what are they are doing at this time at night i got up from bed and searched my dupatta after finding i put it around my neck.

I was about to open the door when I heard them calling my name again.

Chandni di, Chandni open the door fast, i heard them saying my name in slow voice and when i opend the door without saying they quickly entered my room i looked at them they looked like some thief who had just escaped from jail.

What are you guys doing here it's 12 a.m. at night if anyone sees, they will be scolded us , i said in low voice and looked towards them to make them understand but they looked at me like bored expression and sat on my bed.

Ohoo Chandni di how boring you're are, adi said and other two nodded.

If someone catches we all will be get punishment ,i Said and sit beside them on my bed.

don't worry we didn't get caught soo realx Chandni , Aditi said.

but i'm scared do you guy's remember how much we had to face last time , i Said but they were not having any effect on my words.

Chandni you are so innocent if we don't have fun then who will , Ahana said and put her hand around my neck.

Well, what you all are doing here, what mischief do all three of you want to do today? I must sure you guys must be have new plane to have fun to night right ,i said and they looked at me mischievously and nodded.

Today we will watch a movie and have a party all four of us because we haven't done this for a long time, Ahana said like always other two supported her in her Idea.

All three of you know that the rules of Dadi and Dadu we should not stay awake at night, we should sleep on time and wake up early in the morning and suppose that tomorrow if we do not reach for breakfast at time, then you guy's know how much we going to be scolded , i said and again try to make them understand that there plane is not good.

we'll see that later now let's go to watch movie and Chandni you are also going with us no excuses, Aditya and Ahana you guy's go bring food items from the kitchen, me and Chandni going do setup on terrace to watch movies , Aditi said and before I say anything to her she tragged me with her and other two left from there too bring snacks.

i'm scared Ahana if anyone saw us that we are going towards terrace then what did we say to them , i said in very low voice to her and looked around to see if anyone was watching us but thank God there's no one.

Shhh stop being afraid first and even if someone saw us, we say that we were going to fetch water or anything else, Aditi said and we slowly went to terrace while hiding .