chapter 46

Please i request don't copy my work it took a lot of effort to write this Book...... believe me a lot......i don't how many nights I have not slept because of writing this book.

So please don't copy it's humble request please don't.

"Kuch chizen be-hisab hi achi lagti h
Jaise !
Tumse Ishq"

AN

••••••••••••••••

Author

Nahi reh paaye........mei aur mera dil aapke bina.............., chandni said looking at Abeer.

Chandni moved her hand forward and was about to touch Abeer's cheeks when she heard a knock on the door.

At the same moment she saw that he's disappeared from that place.

With the restless heart, Chandni start searching for Abeer everywhere in the room.

Where have you gone?.........., Chandni spoke while touching her forehead and in frustration she closed her eyes for a second.

He is not here i was hallucinating him............, Chandni said and again' heard the knock on the door.

Chandni quickly adjusts her appearance standing in front of the mirror and then went to open the door.

Chandni opens the door and found  Ahana and Aditi who are standing fully dressed for party in front of the door.

Oh hoo some looking beautiful as always..........., ahana said with a smile on her face and entered the room.

Chandni, who was still thinking about Abeer and whatever happened and she felt few second ago lost in that thought she just simply nodded her head without paying attention to anything.

Chandni?.........., ahana called her seeing her lost in her thoughts while hearing ahana voice chandni regained her senses.

Wo aagy........ everyone came....i mean all the guests and family......all the family members are present downstairs?................., Chandni asks while fumbling with her word's and looking towards Ahana then Aditi who's currently going towards her vanity.

Yes... But I think bhai has not came yet............, Ahana said looking at chandni.

He might have arrived by now..........., chandni thought.

Uhm .... let's go downstairs.........., chandni said meekly while nervously fisting with her fingers.

Wait girl..........., aditi said and brought Kajal from her venity.

Aditi stood in front of chandni while she just looked at her confusingly

Hum nahi chahte humhari chaand jaisi chandni ko kisi ki Nazar lag jaaye ................, Aditi said smiling then put a black tika behind chandni's ear.

Yes we don't want that ........, Ahana said smiling looking at aditi then chandni.

After that they go downstairs they saw all' the guest are already present there.