chapter 39

"Jeena azaab kar rakha hai meri in aankhon ne!!
Khuli ho to talash Teri , band ho to khwab tere"

••••••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

I came straight from her room to my room, slammed the door behind and started pacing in the room one and fourth.

After some time, i went towards the bed and sits near edge of bed and rubs his both hand on his face while his breathing was still fast.

Relax Rathore..............., i said to myself and tried to calm myself.

I placed my hand on my heart and realized that my breathing was very fast, and i don't know what i am feeling like lonely,restless,strange, hurt or should I say that for the first time I am feeling like rejected ,thinking all this, i took a deep breath to control my mind and emotions.

That's what she must have felt whenever i didn't accepted our marriage and her as my wife..........,
I thought and run my hands through my hair's then removed my watch' from the wrist then placed it on the bed.

that's when my attention was taken by the bag which was lying on bed beside me i picked that bag and placed it on my lap.

I opened that bag, took out the toe ring and looked at it carefully.

This toe rings.........., i murmured looking at that and sighed. 

I wanted to make you wear this toe rings...........i wanted make you wear all the symbols of our marriage............ and complete the Last ritual of our marriage.........., i thought looking at that toe rings and smiled little, while tracing those toe rings.

I thought their will no more hide and seek............you will no longer need to hide your mangalsutra and vermillion...............you will no longer to live here with a nameless relation............. Today i wanted to accept you as my WIFE in front of my own family , infront of everyone...................., i thought and closed it in a my fist and brought both my hands forward and rested my forehead on it.

I opened my fist after some time and looked at that toe rings and then stood up from the bed then and went to my walking closet.

I opened my wardrobe and then opens my first drawer , takes out a brown coloured wooden box from inside then goes back to my room and sits on the bed. 

I open the wooden box and looked at all the belongings of her which were lost by her and which i found accidentally.

Her anklets, her earrings which she had lost on the night of Karva Chauth, her red bangles and pearl earrings.

I takes out her anklets from the box and looks at it carefully and traces it and at the same time i remember the day when we got married accidentally and our first meet as a husband and wife.

I still remember her wearing red colour suit with her head covered with net Red colour dupatta, her long black beautiful hair were open while her hands adorned with red bangles.

she stood stiff, scared and how she clutched her dupatta in her hands tightly when those ladies left us alone in that room.