chapter 52

"Bina kisi waade ke
Kisi ko chahna aur chahte reh Jaana
Kamzor dilo ka kaam nahi"

••••••••••••••••••

Abeer' pov

I'm looking at her .....Who is sleeping in my arms... in my white shirt... close to my heart......The Love of My Life......My Wife...............

Finally she is mine in every sense............

Just thinking this a smile brought on my face.

After love making, i made her wear her inner clothes and my white shirt because I knew that my wife would be shocked after waking up in the morning and also that because of shyness she won't even be able to make eye contact with me.

I thought while caressing her hair whose face is glowing due to the moonlight.

I couldn't stop myself... seeing her in her favorite color, she was looking very beautiful and divine in that white lehenga with open hair and in all the ornaments which every married woman wears.......last night i don't how many times i tried .... tried to control myself ..... BUT when she said, "Make me yours Abeer'", that time I Lost...i lost whatever little self-control I had ...................

I was thinking this when i saw her shifting towards me in her sleep and then snuggled into my chest and seeing this brought a smile on my face.

It's seems as if I Am dreaming with waking eye's ..........I can't believe i kept refusing to accept her as my wife since last 2 and half year's......But now I am so much in love with her that I can't even think to stay away from her for a moment ...........

I didn't even realize when she became a reason of my breathing...............Destiny is Really Really unexpected............,

I thought while looking at her who is sleeping peacefully while hugging me.

Just Maa and Dad come back home quickly... because I can no longer hide from my family that you are my wife..............

I thought while kissing her forehead.

Sleep tight my love........, i murmured while covering ourselves perfectly with the comforter and after some time i don't know when i felt asleep while looking at her beautiful face.

Morning

Chandni pov

I tried to open my eyes when I felt someone caressing my cheeks and when I opened my eyes I met his brown eyes who's smiling looking at me.

you woke up ............., He said directly looking into my eyes and then kissed my forehead.

I just closed my eyes feeling his lips on my forehead and smiled heartily.

Did I sleep too long?.......that's why he is asking me this?...,I thought and turned my face to the right to see the time on the wall clock.

At the same time my eyes fell on the decoration of the room and the candles, at that very moment i remember what happened between us last night.