chapter 16

Joo reh gaya piche Nishan,
Jo chut gayi halki se yaadein,
Uska bus yehi kehna h
Humhare takdir mein phir se milna h 🍁.

•••••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

I kept watching this until his car is out of my sight I could not see that girl's face because her back was facing me after that he left she was also drove away from there in her car.

he has someone in his life that's why he wasn't accepting this marriage, and here i was thinking that to tell him everything about myself that he was thinking wrong about me and misunderstood me ,somewhere in my heart i was thinking that after clearing his misunderstanding he will accept me and our marriage but now,i was standing there thinking all this, when aunty turned back and called me and i came out of my thoughts.

Beta let's go they must be waiting, aunty said and i quickly wiped my tears so she couldn't see that don't know when these tears started falling from my eyes.

I just nodded and i started going towards the room with her and when we enter in the room, saw everyone was waiting for us.

where did you go Chandni how worried we are , priya said coming towards me and then hugged me.

I just lied to them and said that forget my way and after reassuring everyone that i am fine, i went to the washroom to change my clothes.

I enter into the bathroom and stand infront of mirror and looked at myself in the mirror i touched my mangalsutra and sided my hairs both side then looked at my forehead where vermilion is present, why it's hurting me seeing him with someone else, i don't even know him, I've only met him twice then why do I feel like someone has snatched my favorite thing away from me i don't even love him then why, i kept crying Mata Rani why am I feeling so sad .

I can't force him to accept me and this marriage we got married accidentally and this is the truth now i know that there is someone else in his life, so now even if I meet him i will stay away from him ,he belongs to someone else .

I know i can't forget him and this marriage, i took the seven pehra with him as a witness of the holy fire and unknowingly i have have accepted him as my husband when he filled my hairline with vermillion and tie this mangalsutra around my neck and i accepted this marriage with true heart I don't want anything from him, i always pray to Mata Rani, that he may always be happy wherever he was with whomever he love.

I wiped my tears and washed my face then quickly changed my dress and braid my hair then left my hairs on front and again saw myself in the mirror to check that my wedding symbols are hidden are not and also do i look fine or not because i don't want anyone to know that i cried and then came out of the washroom.