chapter 30

" yehi raat hi aakhri huyi to kya karoge
Hum hi na rahe to es narazgi ka kya karoge"?

•••••••••••••••••

Author -

First tell me......Why .......,chandni said holding his wrist while more tears flowed from her eyes.

You want to know...........WAIT........, Abeer said in anger and jerked her hand away and went towards his room.

Chandni with teary eyes looked at her hand which he jerked away then him who's going inside in his room she stand there quietly and watched him going inside.

Abeer goes to his room and brings all the paper's and comes outside and stands infront of her.

Chandni looked at him who's standing infront of her his eyes are turned red in anger and jaw clenched his hair's in disvelved State.

Is this your sign........on this paper's, Abeer asked and held her hand and put those paper's in her hand.

She looked at abeer in confusion and then those papers for minute carefully and got to know what paper's are that.

Tell me....... is this your sign.....abeer asked her few minutes later who was looking at the papers.

Ye...meri baa_t su_niye .......she said and looked at abeer but Abeer angrily grabbed Chandni's forearms and pulled her towards himself.

Tell me clearly yes or no, abeer said loudly and listening his voice chandni flinched while abeer tightened her hold around her forearms in anger.

Tell me......., Abeer asked tightening his hold around her forearms while chandni hissed in pain.

Yes....but believe me i don't kno.........,chandni try say but Abeer cut her words in middle.

Shut up..... just shut up......i don't want any more of your false explanations..... Abeer said and jerked her away and chandni stumbled a little bit hold herself.

Abeer take paper's from her hands and takes out divorce paper from those papers and throw all the other papers.

Here......sign this divorce papers and let's end ..... let's end our accidental relation.....,Abeer said looking at her who's just looking at him in shock pain and in hurt.

Few seconds later Chandni compose herself and with slow steps she came towards him and tried to touch his hand.

You're in ang_er...... plea_se ....plea_se clam dow_n..........,chandni said while holding his right hand in her small palms which were too small infront of abeer.

Stop acting.... believe me it's a looks so realistic.......like i am hurting you..... like i am wrong here ......like you're afraid of losing me.....,Abeer said slowly looking at her, chandni slowly put her right hand on his cheek and creased it feeling her touch Abeer closed his eyes and both felt silent and remain standing like that for some time.

i don't kno_w anyth_ing about it..... i kn_ow it's my sign but.......chandni said but abeer opened his eyes and cut her in between her words he harshly removed her hand from his face.

why you here in my house.....is he out of money with whom you run away from your home or he left you after knowing about you and having no option you had to come here .......Abeer said while chandni just stunned listening his accusations .