chapter 22

Thodi himmat rakh,apni baat rakh,
Koi na sune to uchi apni awaz rakh,
Ye khudgarzo ki duniya h,
Sabko apni padi hai,
Tera koi nahi rahegaa,
Tu khud apna khyal rakh .

••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

I looked at all three of my siblings who were staring at me with amazement.

I ignored this look of all three which they are giving me and started going inside and all three of them started following me.

We went near the dining table and i saw her sitting on the chair of the dining table beside my maa.

She didn't look up but i know she's watching my actions ,i deliberately took the chair in front of her and sat there.

I don't know why I kept looking at her all the time while having my breakfast I noticed her every actions , whenever her hands move sound was coming from her bangles ,how her body become stiff feeling my gaze, how is she pulling her hair strands out of her face over and over again and then tugging them behind her ear nervously.

I diverted my eyes from her and noticed what i was doing, if anyone in the family would have seen me looking at her like this ,what do they think?, i'm going crazy , i thought and quickly i finished my breakfast.

i need to go asap ,I feel like i am not well i am behaving like different person, i should consult a doctor but first i need to find out all information about her , i thought.

I am going my office, i said and about to stand when maa voices stopped me .

Kahyi nahi jaa rahe h aap, today you will stayed at home and spend time with you're family, maa ordered me in her strict voice.

Maa its very important to go office, i will definitely try to come early please understand , i said and try to make her understand it's really important for me .

because i had two very important things to do today, the second is that today I'm going to sign the contract for our new hotel and the first is that i want to know everything about her, where did she come from, about her family members, i want to know all the information about her and and why has she come here and with what intention .

When it's not important for to go office tell me ,maa asked me in little anger.

Maa please don't scold me infront of her please ,what she will think about me, i thought in my mind and looked at her who has been watching me since maa scolding me .

Did Abeer Singh Rathore feeling ashamed to be scolded in front of his wife, my subconscious mind asked me.

She is a stranger that' why nothing else, i said to my stupid subconscious mind who has started talking more since these two days.

Badi maa let bhai go ,he must be missing his wife and his second home you na how much he love his wife ,adi said.

I don't have wife and stop calling my laptop my wife ,i said gritting my teeth and for second i looked at her who seems to be lost in thought.

Sahi keh raha h adi,24 hour's you stick to that laptop, maa said .

Maa aap bhi ,acha leave all this I have to go now please understand, i said and used the please word and maa knows this that i don't say please word easily and i know she'll definitely agree now and i made innocent face then come towards her.