chapter 48

Some of you thought I was rude when I asked you to leave this book....... believe me I was not rude ....... i was sad and hurt' after seeing some of the comments that reason i wrote that but if you guy's find me rude then forgive me and i AM sorry.

I tried to update that next chapter on that night as i promised but I haven't been able to because my health was not well and please understand that if author could not update as she had said, then there must be a reason behind it even i had informed on the message board that I would not be able to to update at night.

I also want to say that i am receiving more love and appreciation than I ever thought.

I request please don't copy my work it took a lot of effort to write.

When my book copy was found first time and it was reported by my readers.. that' time Wattpad sent a notice that as a original owner of this book i can file DMCA against the person who copied my work (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) but that time i didn't take action as that book was already removed but if again i found someone copying my story plot....... i am going to file DMCA so please i request don't copy my work as i don't want to file DMCA against you also i don't want hurt anyone's feelings...so please i request don't make me do that.

Leave all these my dear readers now you guy's can enjoy the chapter also I love you all 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。❤️................

" aapse bhi haseen aapki ye aadein
Aapke bina hum kaise jeeye?"

••••••••••••••••

Abeer' pov

Why.......WAIT?.........did she know?........that we are married?............, i asked her in shock and immediately got up from her.

She also gets up and without looking at me she immediately takes the dupatta that i kept next to her.

Hmm......she know that we love each other but not that we are married..........., she said while keeping that dupatta around her neck.

Ooo......., that's all could say that and nodded.

But how?........., i asked while without making eye contact with me she tugged her hair strands behind her ear.

I don't know......dadi said she saw us at Diwali puja when ........you were putting the dupatta on my head..... and also that she was suspicion on us since diwali night.......i think she was noticing us and got suspicious........, she said and started collecting her long hair in her hand's and then started making it into a bun.

hmm yes.. dadi must have found out ...... AAP mujhe jo chupke chupke humesha dekha karti h uski wajah se..........., I said teasingly and started running my fingers in my hair.

Huh....only me?..........you didn't watch me secretly?........, she asked looking at me then started removed the comforter around herself.

Nahi... mein aapko chupke chupke thodi.... mei to aapko Nazar bhar ke dekhta hu............, I said with a smirk and took my hands near her hair bun and opened it.