CHAPTER 12

June 4th 2021

Milan, Italy

AirBnB

1.30pm

Amaya's POV

I wonder when Maddy's coming back. She always takes ages to go shopping and I was really tired so I didn't go with her. We're in Italy for the first time, I don't want to waste time in the AirBnb.

Right now, I had finished getting dressed for the day, letting my brown wavy hair down. I made sure to wash it in the shower. Since I wasn't going out soon, I just put on loungewear; matching white crop-top and bottoms.

 Since I wasn't going out soon, I just put on loungewear; matching white crop-top and bottoms

I headed down the stairs leading to the living room to watch TV for a bit.

Standing in the living room was Valentino, the attractive Italian man that caught my eye at the club.

He happens to work for Maddy's boss and his personality seems quite bubbly. He's not nonchalant and has really shown that he genuinely likes me. Also, he's a hugger. With people he knows obviously.

Valentino's back was facing me as his eyes were fixated on Money Heist. He had a white tank top and grey sweats on so I could see his tattoos. A half sleeve on his left arm and a couple tats on his right arm.

"Good afternoon" I smiled and moved to the couch to sit next to him.

"Good afternoon pretty" he checked me out and didn't even hide it which made me feel shy but in a good way.

"Do you have any plans today?" I inquired hoping he would say no.

"No, why? Do you want to do something?" he paused the TV and turned to face me, giving me his full attention.

"Yeah I do" I let out.

"I know where to go" I nodded my head immediately "Let's get ready and we'll leave soon" he stood and grabbed my hand to pull me up too.

"Ok" I followed after him back to the stairs.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"I'll get it" I heard Andres say from the kitchen. I didn't even know he was downstairs. He walked to the door, unlocked and opened it.

I looked up seeing that Valentino was upstairs already so I jogged after him.

"Oh hey Lucia"