CHAPTER 23

(recap: in one of the earlier chapters Lorenzo killed 2 of the De Luca's and prior to that they were enemies, also there's only one rat but will be referred to as they so the gender is unknown )

July 20th 2021
Tuesday

Country: Unknown

De Luca Estate

Time: Evening

3rd person's pov:

His mind was finally at ease. Marco De Luca was sat at his desk in his home office where he was most of the time. In one of the many estate's his family owned. He was a lonely young man, 25, especially since his 2 brother's had been murdered and the oldest had no kin, leaving him as Don of the De Luca's. That made him happy as he was no longer known as the 'youngest' or 'baby' but now the Don.

Although he was still vexed to hear that the Lombardi's had killed his family.

He tied up his favourite slut's hair with the hair and that was on her wrist and forcefully pushed her mouth down on him whilst she was under the desk by grabbing the back of her neck. She had been doing this for almost an hour - sucking, licking and spitting on his dick to get nothing in return unless he wanted to fuck - so she would often play with herself when he couldn't see.

She was the most submissive slut he had, partly due to the fact that she was the youngest, which he loved and she had the body and face he was most attracted to - short, skinny, big boobs that he had paid for, smaller ass, blue doe eyes, straight blonde hair, a small nose and she was only 18. He even took her to special events at times.

Marco didn't care if his forcefulness hurt her, all he cared about was himself, his needs and taking down Lorenzo Lombardi and Co.

"Don Marco, the-" his right hand man opened the door to his uninviting office only to realise that the Don and a slut who's name he didn't know were in the middle of something, as she had moved from behind his deck to being bent over the table with Marco inside her.

Max, his right hand man, had been knocking on the door for ages so he had just opened it, thinking that his boss was drowning himself in paperwork.

"Non venire finché non ti dico che puoi, figlio di puttana!" Marco berated him as Max left the room and apologised. Furiously, he shoved himself in the slut's mouth and came in her, she swallowed before he commanded her to get changed as he didn't want the men in the house, or anyone for that matter, to see her naked body but him. Even though he had other people side, the same didn't apply to her. She wiped her mouth and put his oversized t-shirt on, in the meanwhile, Marco pulled up his boxers and put his belt back on.

(Don't come until I tell you you can, son of a bitch!)

"Rose, vai a sdraiarti nella mia camera da letto e aspettami, inoltre, dì all'uomo che è entrato proprio ora di entrare mentre te ne vai" he demanded her, she was Italian too so she understood his words.

(Rose, go lie down in my bedroom and wait for me, also, tell the man that came in just now to come in as you leave)

"Sì signore (yes sir)" she answered and turned on her heels to exit the room. Shortly after, Max returned with a queasy look plastered on his face.