CHAPTER 29

September 3rd 2021
Friday

New York, USA

Lorenzo's POV

As I rummaged for suitable clothes to wear in our walk-in closet, I felt my breathing begin to speed up, I'm meeting my Madeleine's parents in a few hours and I've been on edge for the last three days. I'm not one to feel nervous often but the thought of her parents not liking me is freaking me out.

Now I really understand how she must have felt to meet many more members of my family all at once. At least I'm just meeting 2.

Her family doesn't know exactly what I do for a living and my Madeleine doesn't want them to know for now. All they know is that my family have businesses which isn't a lie.

Her older brother's gonna be at dinner with us, maybe his girl and kid too, I don't remember. I met them 3 weeks ago, I know how older brothers can get with their sisters since I am one so I wasn't worried meeting him. He seems chill.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I felt my girl wrap her arms around my bare waist from behind. I was shirtless. She had just gotten out of the shower since she was working out before.

"I'm fine bambina, just nervous" I wasn't fine. There's so much going on right now. Like the fact that this fucking traitor is still here, that's why Dario, Valentino and I went on a business trip to Russia. When I catch the bitch, they will die a slow and painful death.

"Relax, you're so tense, my dad may be hard headed but my parents will love you" she kissed down my neck and massaged my shoulders. I started to relax just from her touch as I turned around to face her. I admired her pretty eyes, nose, cheeks and lips that had now formed a smile. Effortlessly beautiful.

"I feel better, thank you" I really did, I feel so vulnerable, not a lot of people see me like this since I'm a Mafia Don but it feels good to know that she's not judging me.

"But I know how to make you feel even better my love" Madeleine whispered in my ear and leaving a  kiss below it. She brought my finger in her mouth and sucked it so seductively. With that, I'm now hard as fuck.

"If we do this now, we'll show up late" I said even though all I wanted to do was fuck her in this  closet until she was begging me to stop. Like when I came back from Russia last month at 4 in the morning, I was all over her. There were a few complaints from the noise we were making a few hours later.

"My family's Nigerian, they'll all be late anyway" she cupped my face in her soft hands, rubbing my beard "let me make you feel good" she pleaded with that look in her eyes that I couldn't say no to. I smirked and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Her hands trailed down to my belt as she got on her knees. She unbuckled my belt and pulled down my trousers and boxers whilst maintaining eye contact, my dick sprung out, she started pumping it and moaned whilst licking the pre cum off my tip.

My girl soon attached her mouth to my dick, her head bobbing up and down and her hands stroking the parts her mouth couldn't reach. I pushed her head down and threw my head back in pleasure.

"Fanculo bambina (fuck baby)" I groaned from the sensation of her tongue swirling around. The closet was full of my groans and her moans. My eyes are drawn to one of her hands that made its' way down to her clit, rubbing circles under her towel.

Her head moved up and down my dick faster as I gripped her hair harder. My dick was drenched in her saliva and my groans and moans only grew louder.

Before I could cum, I lifted her up off her feet causing her towel to fall down, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck and whimpered at the feeling of my hand slap her ass.