CHAPTER 15

June 6th 2021
Sunday

Milan, Italy

AirBnB

12.30pm

Lorenzo's POV

"Uno!" Andres slammed his last card on the living room table.

"Fuck this man" Valentino dropped his cards on the table and left while Andres and I laughed at him. The three of us had been playing uno for some time now and either Andres or I won. Valentino was clearly bad at this game.

"Skill issue" Andres shrugged and packed up the cards. Valentino came back into the room with a smirk on his face. Hm.

"Back so soon?" I was genuinely confused until I spotted Amaya behind him and Madeleine and Viola behind her "I see"

"Hey can I get the car keys" Viola walked up to me with her hand out and I gave her a 'for what' look "We're gonna go have lunch" I passed her the key and told them to be careful.

I gave Madeleine a hug and waved at the other two before they left.

"How down bad are you two for Amaya and Maddy?" Andres sat back down on the couch near me.

"Shut up at least we have someone" Valentino nudges his shoulder and I agree with him.

"Yeah I'm taking Maddy out on a date today, we won't be back until tomorrow morning" I told them.

"To where?"

"On a yacht leading with roses, she said they're her favourite flower" I smiled just thinking about her.

"Whipped" Andres coughed.

"At least I have a girl" I scoffed at him and got up from the couch "anyway I've got places to be" I need to call some people to make sure that tonight will be special for my baby.

4.45pm

Madeleine's POV

It's almost time to leave and Lorenzo still hasn't told me where we're going. Amaya helped me with my makeup and I was getting changed into a   white co-ord top and skirt with an additional long sleeve top. I also brought my sunglasses because it's pretty hot outside. My wig was still very wavy so I just left it down with a middle parting.