part one.two

SEASON ONE: EPISODE TWO 

*TROUBLE* 

"So, you left in the middle of night. Again" Aurora says, as she flops down on Riven's bed, after making sure Sky left the room. Of course she noticed when her friend slipped out from beside, or more precisely, under her, kissing her forehead before he actually left the room, but she didn't say a word to stop him. She knows about Riven and his addiction problems, so when he is in a need for a high, she just simply lets him go on his way, waiting for his return, as he usually does return. But this time, he didn't. 

"Again? You make it seem like it's a habit of mine, when it has only happened once, Princess" he says as he comes out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped aroud his hips and a smirk on his lips. He clicks with his tounge to get her attention, as she looks him up and down once, then twice, then for the third and fourth time too. "My eyes are up here, baby.

"Ew, that was so cringe, don't ever say that again, please" she says as she rolls her eyes. "What time do you start? My first lesson is at eleven with the Headmistress, so I have some time for you, and your endless need for attention, Douchebag." 

"I start at ten fourty, so I have time for both you, and a smoke too" he says with a wink, then grabs his specialist training gear and drops the towel to the floor. She doesn't look away, which makes himself very aware of his nudity, and a blush creeps onto his face. She bites back a smile, then shakes her head and takes out her phone, scrolling down her Instagram.  

"You horny perv." 

"Your horny perv" he says chuckling, as he puts on his pants and shirt, jumping next to her, and shaking the wetness out of his hair onto her clothes. 

"Stop it, you douche!" she laughs, but he just laughs and climbs on top of her, shaking his head like a dog, the driplets soaking the girl's own hair. The two of the laugh it off, then when he makes his way into the forest, she joins him and they talk for an another hour, before they head to their own classes. 

"As you all well know, magic is a fabric of nature" says the Headmistress, as the second-year students take the places of the first-years at the Stone Circle. "For the first few lessons of the year, you are still practising the element you were born with, but after that, we will try and have you connected to other elements. Everybody has their element now under control, I hope. In this class: fire, earth, air and light. In the other magical lessons you will learn what will your next element be, but we will still practise your own elements. Before the year starts, I'd like to tell you something. It is not a shame, if you only control one element, the one you were born with. I've seen many fairies way more powerful with only one kind of magic, than ones with two or more kinds. Understood?" the students around agree with her, some even nodding, as if their yes wasn't clear enough. Aurora sits alone, in her black suitpants and her burgundy shirt, with straight posture, legs crossed at ankles while her knees are kept together and centred, sitting like the royal princess she was raised to be. 

Each student gets up and goes to the Vessel, all of them completing the task they were given. Three air fairies make tornados on their palms, others make it thunder with lightning. Fire fairies just make the Vessel burn, while earth fairies make flowers bloom from it, or make the earth beneath them shake. A light fairy makes a rainbow between her two hands, an another one makes the Stones red. As it is Aurora's turn, she reminds herself that she is supposed to be the weaker one, so she holds back on her magic. Without a care in the world, at least it looks like she doesn't care, she steps into the middle, not even trying to show her true power. She acts like she tries so hard, but has little stars over the Vessel with just the move of her pinky. The Headmistress reads into her mind, finding calmness and responsibility, she feels that the girl is holding back, but Farah made an Oath to the Queen of Solaria, so she quickly leaves the girl alone and sends her back to her seat with a praise. The others whisper amongst themselves, but Aurora shuts it off, and as soon as they hear the bell ring, she picks up her things and goes for lunch.