part three.three

SEASON THREE: EPISODE THREE 

*ALONE* 

"Aurora, always a please seeing you" says the Headmistress, only two days after the girl has arrived. She hasn't slept a minute since. She tried to figure out what is wrong with the school, so that she could leave sooner, never to set foot again in the same place as the boy who she loves. Other than graduation, of course. Aurora and Sky did not talk, they just help each other through the nights, hoping that the problems of the Realm could take their minds of their own, personal ones, with little to no luck. 

"I think I have figured out what creatures are luring in the property" she says calmly, sittong down in front of the headmistress. She is wearing burgundy trousers with a yellow shirt, secretly hating the not-at-all-monocrome outfit she decided to wear at the beggining of the day. Her hair is held together in a low ponytail, the end of her hair slyghtly curled. She looks flawless, as the Crown Princess of Solaria should be. 

"Oh really?" the woman asks, knitting her brows together. She didn't think that the young girl in front of her could solve their problem this quickly, not really believing the queen, when she told her that there is no other person like Aurora in the Realm. 

"They are called shadows, dark spirits, if you must" she starts, the woman in front of her remembering something form her old studies about the creatures. "I have read about them a long time ago, when I was studying at the Castle. The shadows were occupying the Realms a long-long time ago. They were banished to the other worlds, but I think when the Portal was opened last year by Sebastian Valtor and closed by Bloom Peters, some managed to come back to Solaria during that time the Portal was open" she explains, noticing the sligly scared look on LeRoy's face as she elaborates. "I really wish that I could say they are something else, but there is no other creature fitting the descriptions of these things, I am truly sorry" Aurora says. When she was twelve, she had to learn every creature that has ever set foot in Solaira's lands. She faintly remembered, but she asked for a few books from home and after reading them again, she is certain. The worse thing is that they wrote, that there is no type of magic or way for one to kill the shadows, and this is what worries the headmistress in front of the girl. 

"This is bad news. They were banished, because nobody knew how to fight them, how to kill those things. This is not good, we must call the Queen!" says Headmistress LeRoy, standing up from her seat, calling Headmaster Silva in the speakers immediately. He is out on the fields, but when he hears the ugency in her voice, he speeds towards the office. 

"I already did, she said that she will be available for a holo-call in a few minutes" says the young princess, getting a small and thankful smile from the woman. 

"Alright. Well, until then, do you want something to drink?" 

"I would like a cup of tea, if you could just give me one" she answers. After a few minutes of silence, the Headmaster arrives at the office, taking a notice in the thick silence, he stands in silence too. The Headmistess quickly whispers him the details of the last few minutes, and he grows even more anxious, than he already was. The holo-caller device rings a few times, then the three people stand in front of the scanner, so the Queen can see them too. The short woman appears in front of them, a serious expression on her face. 

"Headmistress LeRoy, Headmaster Silva, pleasure seeing you. I hope all of you know what shadows are" she says, the two adults nod their heads next to Aurora.