part three.five

SEASON THREE: EPISODE FIVE 

*HAPPY* 

*mild smut warning for the following chapter*

"Okay" answers Aurora, then the two of them start walking back towards her suite, as she stumbles left and right. Riven gets tired of that in about half a minute and grabs her bridal style, carrying the drunk princess to her room. She only snuggles closer to his body after she makes sure, that she is not dreaming. 

"Will you stay over?" the blonde girl asks, while falling into her bed drunkenly. 

"I don't think that that's a great idea" says Riven, as he pulls the comforter over Aurora's body and stepping away from the bed she is in. He admires her for a few moments, but she starts talking again, her voice filling the room and his mind. 

"Please, Riven" she begs, her voice cracking. She looks up at him with teary eyes and with a shaky breath she whispers: "I cannot sleep without you." 

"What are you doing to me?" the boy asks with a loud sigh, but gets in the bed beside her without another question. "Come here, before I change my mind" he says, as he pulls her body closer to his own. She puts her leg over his waist and lays her head over his heart gently. Riven pushes her hair out of his face, then starts stroking her shoulder in the most loving way. She lets out a sigh of her own, then pulls him closer by his torso and falls asleep within seconds. Riven doesn't. 

He is wide awake, when around three in the morninng Sky opens the door to check up on Aurora. He lays still, pretending to sleep, so he doesn't have to look at his friend. The blonde boy lets out a low chukle, then takes a quick picture of the two. He closes the door behind himself, then gets into his own bed, falling asleep happily. In the end, true love always wins, he thinks. 

"Riven, Riven, Riven" repeats Aurora, as she jumps up and down on the bed beside the boy. 

"What do you want?" he asks, after he slowly opens his eyes and rubs them with his fists. The blonde calms down, and lays with him. She turns towards the boy, who in return turns towards her, the two of them staring into each others' eyes, until Aurora's faces breaks into a huge smile, and she says: 

"I love you" and at that, he smiles at her with all his teeth. Riven pulls her into a loving kiss, and finally, after months and months of missing each other, they are happy. 

"So does that mean I can officially be yours?" he asks, pulling away a bit, so that he can look at her face. She glows with happiness. 

"From this day on, you are mine and I am yours" she answers with a laugh. 

"You were mine before you even knew my name, Princess." 

"I think it's time you defeat the shadows" says Stella, as she barges into Aurora's room just before sunset the next day. Aurora was just getting ready for a little warm-up with Sky, so they would know how her powers healed, if they healed at all from her incident

"What do you mean 'it's time'?" she asks, as she pulls her hair into a low ponytail, starting to drink a glass of water and after finishing, putting it on the counter. 

"They attacked Sky" Stella manages to say, but then breaks down crying. Aurora pulls her cousin into a hug, then quickly heads over to the medical rooms in a hurry. Her best friend is injured. She must find a way to help him. To help everyone. When she arrives, many people are there, but with a wave of her hand, she dismisses everyone, so the two blondes are left alone. Well, not alone, because the boy's girlfriend didn't get the message.