part two.two

SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO 

*HELP* 

"Terra, could you please help?" asks Sky, as he steps into the greenhouse, the blonde princess behind him, holding her arm over her head. Blood runs down, or anatomically up, her arm. The large cut is running from her elbow to her palms. After all, the Runic Limiters saved her life, as they collided with the sharp metal Andreas threw at her, and not her arm. 

"Oh my! What happened, Aurora?" asks Terra, as she quickly gets up from beside Kat, a third-year specialist. At the mention of her name, Riven's words stop for a second, as he looks at the girl. The boy's stomach twists, as he sees her blood, his memories flashing back to when she was hurt by a Burned One last year. The two of them make eye-contact, and they both dissociate from their own conversations. 

"Well, turns out my father is an even bigger asshole, than we thought he is" says Sky, as Aurora is not answering the girl. Aurora breaks the eye-contact, and stares at the unknown girl talking with Riven. He turns back to Flora, and as Aurora sees the boy letting a cheeky smirk make its way to his lips as he looks down at the curly haired girl, she shakes her head, and turns to the brown haired fairy in front of her. Terra motions for a bad to sit down, so the blonde girl does what she wanted to do for hours now, and sits down for a few minutes. Andres didn't let her take a break all morning. 

"He threw a sword at me, Terra" she whispers, with tears in her eyes. She and Stella's suitmates consider themselves great acquaintances, so she easily speaks her mind to the younger girl. The girl in front of her gasps in shock, and pulls the princess into a warm hug. Aurora sobs out loud, to which both Riven and Flora look their way. The girl hits her own face, not strongly, but she hits it rapidly and repeatedly, until her cries die out. She takes a deep breath and smiles. "I'm fine."

"You can cry, Rora" says Sky from just behind her, putting a hand on her shoulder. She shakes her head in response, and as soon as she sees, that the earth fairy is done, she murmurs a 'thank you', then leaves the greenhouse with her head held high and a straight posture. No crying. Crying is for the weak. And in the Solarian Royal Family, they don't do weak. 

The blonde princess walks away from the Headmaster, fuming. She had to go to him after her quick trip to the greenhouse, because he is the one who paired her up with a specialist helper, so she could really show progress with her combat skills and martial arts techniques, according to Rosalind. She huffs and begs to the man, but to no differ. She walks over to where she sees Sky and Riven talking, but she only reaches them when the blonde boy walks away from the other, and her ex-boyfriend shouts after him. 

"Hey, sometimes love hurts, man" he laughs. She steps behind him and takes a deep breath. 

"Hey" she says with a soft voice, her face finally showing emotions after days. Somehow her tortured heart, mind and soul still feel comfortable in the boy's presence. He stiffens in his positon at the sound of her voice, not even turning around as he asks: 

"What do you want, Aurora?" he asks with a hard voice, which makes her heart stop for a second. She understands his anger. She truly does, but she tired to make up for it, only the boy would be mean to her, or worse, ignore her completely. And of course, she couldn't forget about how easily he got back together with Beatrix after their break-up.