my personal note for you - please read it

thank you so much for reading this book! 

i've always been interested in reading and writing. as you can see from the number of book in my reading lists, i've been on wattpad for a long long time. i joined in 2016, but i've been a bit young to write to the public. 

so, after years and years of writing for myself only, i decided that maybe my writing could bring someone the same joy as it did for me to read others' works. 

this 'book' is my thrid one on the platform, about the tousandth in my drafts and ideas. but it just stuck with me, and when i was sure that i can do this, i sat down to it. english is not my first language, as you've probably guessed. so it was not only for fun, but it was a great learning experiance. i know there is still space for me to grow from here and i am happy to anounce that i am working on multiple other fics for you! (more about them at the end) 

i don't know when will they be published, i have been writing spare for almost a year before i published it, constantly editing and deleting and rewriting and having writers block for months on en. but when i was finished with season two, i decoded that maybe somone would enjoy it and that would give me motivation to continue. so i did. and that is when the idea of 'season three' popped into my head. and then, i did that too. 

i've never been one for epilogues. yes, i always read them but they were always so annoying, the main character still thought the same way, their lover was still fun and things like that. when future is nothing like that. so i decided that a few photos from aurora's photo album could wrap it up nicely. so i did that. i hope u enjoyed it. 

so about my other books in the making: many in my mother-language, hungarian, but most are in englis. there are multiple rafe cameron ones; there is a multific with all slytherin boys (draco malfoy, blaise zabini, mattheo riddle, tom riddle, lorenzo berkshire and theodore nott); there are a few top gun: maverick ones with rooster (bradley bradshaw) as a love interest; there is one with bryce hall from like 2021 that i just found and maybe would publish after editing and finishing up; there is one for robin de noir from the the secret of moonacre; there are also muliple sirius black fanfictions; theres a marcus flint one; some with fred weasley; and last but definietly not least a blaise zabini one too. 

i know it is a lot, but please note that some are years old and i have finally found some motivation for them, some are newer ideas with not defined storylines, so it could be a long time (or even never) for you to see one of these. but i really hope you will. 

so, once again, thank you so much for the love, currently you all have read the book from this many places and i am incredibly thankful for you all.

so, for the last time, sun save solaria

until next ime, kyra.