part two.seven

SEASON TWO: EPISODE SEVEN

*SOUL* 

"Can you act like you are dead?" asks Sky from the girl beside him. They've been trying to work out a plan all evening, but they haven't found the one they could succeed with. 

"I can do anything, Sky-Cloud" she answers with a soft, but sad smile. 

"The next guard will be here in three minutes. I will hang on the ceiling, so when he or she comes in, I can easily tackle them. You just have to be believable, so they will come in" he explains. 

"That could work"she says happily. The duo gets excited that they finally have a plan, so they act like they are supposed to. Aurora keeps a buck for the boy, so he easily jump up to the little window. They were given a small cup of water, but it was such a small cup, that they couldn't use it for anything. At least, not yet. But the princess easily breaks it on the wall, and after a few cuts on her fingers and toes, she smears the blood all over her face and the floor. The guard easily falls to their trap. After seeing the motionless girl without her cellmate, the woman opens the door, and walks into the cell. She can't even scream for help, as Sky tackles her, because the boy does it so quickly. 

"Come on, we have to get out of here" he says, as he pulls the girl up. 

"Sky, is that my Riven?" Aurora asks, as they walk in the shadows. 

"It is. Fuck" the boy says, then starts running towards his best friend. He reaches the fight just in time, and with a suprise-kick to the side from the blonde girl, Dane's boyfriend is out on the grass. The girl is pulled down by the boy, so she lets out a pained grunt. Sky pulls her from under the boy, and she immediately jumps between Riven's arms. 

"More are coeming, we should fall back" says Dane, then all four of them start running towards Silva and their base. 

"Sky, Aurora, nice of you two to join us" says the older man, as the two blondes walk to him. 

"Where is Stella?" asks Aurora just as soon as she looks into his eyes. 

"Inside the groundkeeper's house" Silva says with a sigh. The Queen has alerted him of the girls new position in the line of succession, but he sweared to wait until it is announced. 

"Stella! Oh my Suns and Moons, you are okay" the younger blonde says, as she barges into the small house, hugging her cousin close to herself. The other fairies quietly leave the cousins alone, as they can see that they are in a serious need of a talk. 

"I'm fine, Dawn" says the older one, as she pulls away a bit. 

"I'm very glad you are. What's the plan?" asks Aurora, as she grabs for a glass of water and a few slices of bread. She hasn't even realised until now how hungry she was. 

"Bloom is going to kill Sebastian." 

"Nice. What is our part?" questions seem to fall from her lips everytime Aurora opens her mouth. She isn't used to the unknown, as she was always an isider. 

"Your part? You are the heir to the Solarian throne, Aurora. Your part is to sit back and be protected" says the older girl, happiness in her voice. She is glad the she doesn't have to be made of glass anymore. 

"Fuck that shit, Stella. Nobody cared if I was safe, when I was only the spare for you" the younger one spits the words at her cousin.