part one.five

SEASON ONE: EPISODE FIVE 

*FIGHT*

"It's been a week now, Riv. No contact, no nothing. I'm worried for her" the girl sighs, clearly far inside her own mind to function properly in training. Because of the threat the Burned Ones cause, the Headmaster and the Headmistress decided that every fairy must train with a specialist, to get used to the teamwork, and some other motivating words Aurora couldn't remember. She was, of course, asked which specialist she could work with the best, and without a second thought, she said it's Riven. The boy was told by Silva, that he was picked, and he was very happy with the choice, according to the Headmaster. The man enjoyed being a matchmaker. 

"Hey, everything is going to be okay. You must focus on learning your other element, training with me and sleeping enough on your own, okay?" he answeres with a soft, reassuring smile. The two of them shared a bed for a week now, since none of the two teenagers felt good enough not to do so. Riven hates to admit it, even for himself, but he misses Beatrix. Not the pscycho-murderer-sex addict, but the girl she was when she helped him with his History homework, and the girl that helped him shower on his worse days. The two of them loved each other in their own, selfish ways, even if it was not romantic. Aurora misses Stella to the Moon and back, crying for the loss of her cousin, who she loves so dearly. She is worried, of course she is, not hearing from her cousin is making her go mental on people. 

"We deserve break, don't you think?" asks the girl with a sigh, just after missing the bull's eye with an arrow again. The boy next to her nods, then the two of them sit next to Terra on a bench, making small talk with her, just as Kat left the earth fairy. 

"Ah, tensile strenght. Hot" he says with a smirk on his lips. The blonde girl shoves him, so he corrects himself, making the brown haired girl feel a lot better. "She's right, you know. You're a force out there, Terra."

"Thanks, you both are too" she says with a soft smile. The two second-years just roll their eyes, scoffing. They would say otherwise. Aurora couldn't even light a lightbulb this past week, and Riven was always heading to the greenhouse, for some numbing cream for his injuries. They were not doing their best, but none of the teachers said a word about ther bad performances, knowing about their problems and other things. 

"We were shit, no way in hell will they let us fight, if we don't show progress" says Aurora with a big sigh and goes on her way to Bloom and Sky, who just stopped to take a break. She steps closer to them, and both of them shake their head, meaning that they haven't heard from Stella yet either. 

"It's... it's been a weird week" says Terra unsurely, fearing that Riven would get his asshole face out for her, but when he doesn't say anything andturns his attention and body to her, she continues. "I'm sorry, I know that you and Beatrix were... close, so this must be hard for you. And... and Stella's been gone too, Aurora must be mental." 

"We manage" he says with a sad smile, thinking about their bodies on the other's. He likes sleeping with her. 

"Anyways, why are you her partner?" she asks, but quickly corrects herself, when a look of hurt makes its way onto the boy's face. "I mean, yeah, you are one of the best specialists here, but why you?" Riven opens his mouth to answer, but Dane makes his way over to the two of them. 

"Sweet moves, Riv! I've never seen someone die so many different ways so quickly. You should go for Alfea's Got Talent" he laughs, but he is silenced by Aurora, Riven's literal guardian angel in the past few days. Everyone's been so judgemental about him, just because he was in a relationship-kind of thing with Beatrix, and he's just tired of people calling him out. So Aurora came to his rescue, just like she did before, shielding him from accusing glances, by threatening everyone, who dared to look at Riven the wrong way.