part two.three

SEASON TWO: EPISODE THREE

*RESPONSIBILITY*

Aurora wakes up past eleven. She pulls on a pair of sweatpants and a black undershirt, and makes her way down to the canteen, looking for food, as she steps into the kitchen. Chefs from all around the Realm bow down to her, and she gets a delicious sandwich as breakfeast. She walks out, and bumps into her boy. Well, not her boy, just Riven. 

"Bon appetite, Princess" he says with a soft face. In the last week, he smiled at her instead of frowning, making the cracks on her heart heal. She looks up at him, and opens her mouth to say something back to him, when Sky walks up to them. 

"Hello, Aurora" he greets her with a smile. The two had a talk a few weeks into the school-year, her explaining the whole Silva situation to him, providing him with informations she had over the older man, making the two blondes friends. Sky turn to his best friend, holding up two champagne bottles. "Riv, Andreas said that I should pull you out too. We should adjust our attitudes for tonight" he says, then rolls his eyes, when the other boy grabs for one of the bottles. "Do you wanna come?" he asks, as he turns to the blonde girl beside him. Aurora only shrugs, then grabs a bottle from the table beside them, and walks with the two boys towards their room. 

"Well, boys, this was really fun, but I have to go and get ready, or else they'll have my head" says the girl, as she stands up from beside Sky. The three of them talked about the alums, who they like and who they don't, Auora sharing some stories of them, they boys laughing with her. The bottles emptied quickly, at least Aurora's. She needed this, just sitting and lauging with her friends, not worrying about the Queen, Solaria or even Stella. 

"What color is your dress?" asks Riven, looking at the girl. He intends to match with her, all three of them know that, so Aurora turns back from the door to answer him. 

"Burgundy" she says with an eye-roll, then smiles at the boy. They always make her wear burgundy, she started to get bored of the color. The boys let out chukles, as she makes a gun with her fingers and points it to her head. She leaves the room, and the roommates quiet down. 

"It is a nice bottle of champers" says Riven to break the silence, and chugs the bottle once again. 

"Nice enough to make up for burning my house down?" asks Sky with a harsh glare. 

"Ah, your house wasn't that great anyway" the other one says with a shrug, once again, putting the bottle to his lips. The blonde boy scoffs back at him, but then his lips curl into a teasing grin. 

"Anyways, what's up with you and the princess? Heard you left her dorm a week ago in the morning" he says, to which it's Riven's turn to roll his eyes. He did leave her dorm at morning. 

"Hate to dissapoint, buddy, but the last time I got screwed was by Beatrix and Rosalind, and not in a good way" he sighs, and a sad expression takes over his face. Yes, he loved Beatrix, in his own, selfish way, so he never even thought about her ratting her out to the Headmistress. 

"You still don't remember anything?" Sky asks him. Riven broke down crying two days after the incident, and it just happened to be the day that Bloom cancelled her date with Sky. The blonde boy got back to their dorm way earlier, than he said he would. Riven cried in his arms for hours, and only stopped when he fell asleep. It was horrible, for the both of them. 

"No. Only thing I remember is being served up on a platter by my girlfriend, and Rosalind mind-fucking me" he says, drinking from the sparkling alcohol. "And then, waking up in her bed" he lets out a sad laugh, and rests his forehead against the bottle. "Doesn't matter. Only thing that matters is me realizing how much of a bitch Bea was. Happy it's over" he says, and silence falls on the room. After a knock on the door, Dane steps into the room, to which Sky leaves to the bathroom, to escape the awkwardness.