Part 2

Hermione sighs glancing at the compartment door again. Harry did not get on the train bringing her to worry. Over the summer her mind was concerned about him after hearing his muggle relatives have been killed. Dumbledore informed the order of the event and that Harry is gone missing. No trace can be found. 

"Hermione, calm down will you? Harry will get to Hogwarts. He is strong." Hermione ignores Ron and look back down at her book. She tries to focus on the words but her mind keeps pondering over the boy who lived. It is not the first time she spent hours thinking about Harry. 

She has to admit to herself she does find him attractive. He is strong, brave, handsome...she knows they are friends but she kinda wants it to be more. Ronald is just a friend. She would never dare think of dating him. He is so disgusting with eating like he was starving for weeks. Harry at least eats properly and his relatives leave him starving for months. Hermione chest tightens for him. Harry does not deserve the horrible treatment. He deserves better but if Dumbledore says he is fine then he is, right? Sighing, she gets up and goes to the door wanting to try and get her mind off of Harry.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom Ronald." She scolds the inquisitve friend. 

Walking along the hallway, she makes it to the bathroom. A body hits her and she gasps a hey. Turning to look at who hit her she is caught by surprise. Grey blue eyes look down at her. Familiar eyes belonging to none other than Draco Malfoy.

"Watch...Sorry." Is she dreaming? Malfoy apologized to her. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Um, right. It is alright. Malfoy,"

"Hm," She looks at him curious. What is wrong with him? Why isn't he calling her mudblood? "Aren't you going to insult me?"

"Why would I Granger?"

"Are you feeling okay? you usually would call me mudblood." The idea of going to the bathroom leaves her mind. She focuses on the weird acting male infront of her. 

"Yes, I know. I have realized how childish I have been acting and now I want to make it up. I apologize for everything I have done to you." Glancing up and down the hallway, she twists her hand behind her to open the door. Her other hand grabs Malfoy's tie and drag him in the emptty space. "Granger?"

"Spill Malfoy. What is going on? Why are you acting like this?" She is not buying the whole apology thing.

Malfoy sighs running his fingers through his neat hair, messing it up and change his features a bit. Hermione licks her lips looking how charming and out of character Malfoy looks like now with messy hair. Kinda attractive. Malfoy sighs in frustration and leans on the wall.

"I...I have been feeling restless. Out of character lately and my thoughts are filled with someone I want out of my head."

"Who?" She asks. Her inquisitive self wanting to know all coming out.

"You will laugh at me."

"No, I won't. Tell me." she encourages him.

"Potter."

"Harry? What does that have to do..."

"I can't stop thinking about him. He has been swirling in my head this whole summer and I am tired. I dreamt of him, talked about him, fucking thought of him over and over in many ways." Hermione gulps understanding the boy before her. She too had the same thing happen to her over the summer. An insatiable desire.

"You have..."

"Look I know it seems crazy to you but I just can't stop it. I am going mad wanting him. Needing him. I don't know why." Hermione looks at the wall biting her lip over and over.