Part 11

Warning!!! Cannibalism will be mentioned in future chapters. There will be a notification when it will happen. If you do not like cannibalism, please skip the scene. Thank you.

It is Christmas time! and that means Harry is going to get the Christmas he will never forget.

"Harry! C'mon, get down here!" Hermione calls even if she will get a stern glare for not addressing him properly.

"I am coming. Hold your panties." Harry smirks knowing the girl can't. "Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas. C'mon." Hermione drags Harry to the room of requirements. The side door is ajar with Draco holding it open and peeking out. Hermione slips in and Harry smiles stepping in.

"Happy Christmas Draco." Wrapping an arm around the boy's waist, he pulls him in for a Christmas kiss. The boy responds eagerly. this is the first kiss he had with Harry and it is the best.

"Happy Christmas mommy." Draco closes the door and guides Harry to the round red leather couch. "Ready for today?"

"Thrilled." The lights dim and the boy's eyes move forward.

They hear giggling and shuffling before a stage is illuminated and two sexy girls lean their backs on a silver pole. The sight of their outfits rushes blood straight down into the boy's pants. Emerald Green with silver chain lining down the middle of the tanned tight stomach to the green panties and the two cuffs around her thighs. Pansy long hair is in a high wild bun and a black leather collar with a ring connected to the chain down to her bra. Behind her is a sight of beauty. Rose-red silk looped in the ring connected to the gold medal collar, stretch down to cover the nubs of her breasts showing much more cleavage than before, crosses behind the back to wrap over to the front, and in the two loops of the thigh cuffs chained to the collar down int he middle. The silk swirls around her legs and down to be tied around her ankles. Red two-inch heels keep her up. Hermione has her hair down and a wild cat looks into her eyes.

The two girls walk on the stage and split down their individual stairs to stand in front of an impressed Draco and Harry. Like clockwork, Hermione and Pansy bend down gripping their own hands behind their back. They hook their teeth to the boy's pant zippers and pull them down. Hermione had already told the boys to not wear underwear. 

"Happy Christmas daddy and brother." The girls lick, suck, and devour the boy's hard cocks with greed and gusto. The sight they were greeted with already hardened them now the girls are sending them to shoot their cum in the naughty little girl's mouths.

Harry's hands grab onto Hermione's head and groan throwing his head back. Her teeth never touch and her tongue curls like a snake edging him furiously. In under five minutes, Harry could not stop spurting his load down her throat and Hermione drinks it up looking up at Harry through her long eyelashes. Draco goes through the same thing just two minutes later than his mommy.

"Thank you for giving us our Christmas breakfast. Now we offer ourselves for you to enjoy." Harry looks at Draco and he lowers his head down. Draco may be another horny male but in the room, it is always dominant to go first. Harry nods allowing Draco to go over to Pansy. Harry slides Hermione closer and kisses her stomach going slowly down. Her sweet moans fill his ears and swirl around his mind. He loves his subs so much. He wouldn't know what would happen if something was to happen to them. "Ah, daddy!"

"hehe, I have yet to touch your wet pussy and already you are moaning for me. You are perfect." Hermione almost cums right on the spot hearing someone finally call her what she aimed to do her entire life. Perfection.

Harry pauses over her pelvis breathing cold air on her clit hardening. Hermione squeals grabbing a fistful of Harry's hair. Harry grab her hand and pin her wrists beside her hips. Using wandless magic, her legs are spread and pinned down.