Part 12

Slap! 

Hermione mind snap back into reality. What just happened? Looking over at the figure beside her, a stern Harry is staring at her and she sees to the side Draco covering a massive wound on Pansy's leg. Why does she taste blood in her mouth?

"Hermione," she looks at Harry. "stay here."

she nods unsure of what happened. Licking her lips, she crucnhes her eyebrows seeing such a massive red pool between Pansy's legs. Harry walks over and a medical spell book appears. The room knows what to give them. The book flips open and stop at a page. Harry reads it and nods. Placing his hand over the squishy red wet flesh, he chants the spelll and the bite wound is healed.

"What the fuck was that?" Draco is furious. Nobody told him Hermione is a fucking beast. A lioness that is uncontrolled. "She just ate Pansy's thigh like an animal. What is going on?"

"Hermione is a lesbian Succubus. I have read that at a degree of being in her horny frenzy the succubus might turn savage. There was only one single case and many reports it is wrong until now."

"And why didn't you tell us about it?"

"I did not think she would revert so deep in her carnal instincts. Are you okay?" Pansynods shaking in Draco's arms. She whimpers still feeling the stabbing pain of being bitten. By Hermione no less. "Draco, can you carry Pansy back to the common room and calm her down. This was an accident and I am sorry I did not see it or else I would have stopped it. Forgive me."

"I forgive you daddy." Pansy wraps her arms around Harry needing the dominant aura to give her comfort. Harry magic responds to the fearful sub and wrap a layer of his dominant aura around her. his arms wrap around her. One arm on her back and the other around her wasit.

"The wound is clean and healed. Wait until I call you alright." Draco nods and slip his arm under Pany's knees and around her back picking her up. Harry use his magic to wrap some clothes on the two. Cleaning any spot of blood to not raise alarrm.

"What happened?" Harry is surprised by that single question. 

'The first time the succubus goes into her cannibal mindset, they will not remember what they had done when you snap her out.' Harry sighs blaming himself for not preventing this. He just never imagined Hermione to turn so savage. Wild. 

"Harry? You are scaring me. What happened to Pansy?" Harry turns and looks at her kneeling on her knees and blood dripping off her chin. A napkin appears in his hand and he goes over wiping the blood off her chin. He shows her the napkin and she stares at it. Harry sees her mind wheels turning till it clicks. Her shoulder begin quaking and Hermione bursts in tears. "Oh my god! No!"

She stands up and walks to the other side of the room. Tears spill over and her chest squeezes in pain. She just bite and ate a chunk of raw flesh off a person. She turns to Harry and the grim expression tells her it is the truth.

"No. No!" Hermione cries and weeps lowering back down and covers her face. Her mind is plitting in half not wanting to beleive it. "No! I am not a monster. I can't be. Noooo!"

Harry walks over pointing a hand to the pool of blood cleaning it up. Kneeling beside Hermione, he grabs her shoulders. She fights but he strengthens his effort to press her agaisnt him. After some wiggling, hermione cries in his arms wrapping her own arms around him. Harry holds her tightly knowing it is not her fault. It is his. He did not tell her and this happens. An hour of crying and Hermione calms down hicuping here and there.

"No....what am I?"

"You are a succubus. Succubus's are horny and ravashing not just in beauty but in nature. I found about this case just yesterday but did not want to tell you on Christmas because it is supposed to be a happy time."