Part 7

It is a tragic day. For them at least. It is glorious for Harry. 

Thunder rumbled fiercely through the sky. The sharp thin lines of light flashed above and illuminated the darkness. Looming before him in grey stone and strong magic is a pureblood family manor. Hissing at the gates, the security is removed. They should know black magic is ineffective for those who are in control of it. Walking in, Harry expects spells to shoot at him the second he steps inside. Nothing.

Waving his wand, his targets are present. One in the library and the other in his study. Going first to the library, Harry sneaks in silently. The woman clueless about his presence leaning on the desk reading. His hand lifts his black coat and reach for the weapon stuck in his pants. A black handgun with a silencer. Aiming a smirk stretches on his face. Nobody is going to stop him from getting what is his. He pulls the trigger and her body slumps over the book. Emerging from the shadows, he takes a needle and sucks the woman's blood. Black family bloodline.

Tugging the vial of blood in his pocket, he heads off to the study. Using a reveal spell, he sees the man's back is turned. Making a hole horizontal to his target, he aims once more. Bang! Book clumps and the body falls with blood pooling. Entering the points the tip of his wand to the dead body and cast a reducto spell. The body turns into ashes and Harry makes them disappear with a cleaning spell. There will be no more of his retched weakness.

Harry straightens himself and turns to gather his sub's things. He disappears leaving the house empty. All important artifacts and books have been placed in the Potter second library in the manor. Placing his subs things in their place, happiness swirls in his heart. He is growing excited about having his subs live with him. He will be happy for eternity with them by his side.

Returning to Hogwarts, he finds his other little. Hermione. Checking the marauder's map, he smiles seeing his task is being completed. Pansy's footsteps are in front of Hermiones in an abandoned hallway that he said would be a perfect place to snog. He leaves them alone having done enough. He is growing slightly possessive over his submissives. They are his as he is theirs. He won't allow them to walk all over him but give them some responsibilities to let them believe they are still in control. Oh, he is never letting them go.

He finds Draco and another pair of feet near him. A frown befalls his face. Blaise Zambini. The dark-skinned boy has a strong friendship with Draco. Could there be more he missed with such a bond? Harry lifts his foot to go to the library but something stops him. A deep feeling of possession fill his veins and he makes up his mind this is something he has to check on. Going through the secret tunnels he makes it to where Draco and Blaise are.

"Draco, I am concerned about you. Since Harry came to school, you have been more intune with him. What is going on?"

"Nothing Blaise. I just am tired of sticking to the high pride pureblood game. I am not myself when I have to be my father. That is not who I am and maybe Harry is helping me realise that."

"Draco, Harry has some dark edge on him that is causing a stir with everyone. Something happened to him during the summer and as your friend, I just want to make sure you are not going to get hurt because of him." Harry holds back marching over and giving Blaise a piece of his mind. Nobody is going to keep his submissives away from him.

"Don't be ridiculous Blaise. Harry is just Harry, there is nothing going on."

"You used his first name. You never do that. He must be casting some spell on you." Harry looks to the side and is glad Blaise's back is turned on him. Fury is growing steadily inside and Harry is soon going to act.

"He did no such thing. I am the one changing and I don't expect you to understand. If you are my friend then respect my decisions and don't go into things that do not concern yourself with." Harry notices the tears appearing on the rim of Draco's eyes. The boy is going to crack and cry. Show his little side.

"Draco!" Harry appears and Blaise turns around with his wand pointing at him.

"Blaise put your wand down. Harry is not even armed." Oh, how wrong Draco is. He does not know how armed Harry is without his wand.

"Potter, whatever spell or game you are playing, I am going to make sure Draco is not getting in the middle of it. Stay away from us." Harry's jaw clenches at the word 'us'. 

"Have I done something to put you off, Blaise?"

"You are acting different than usual. I am not going to allow you to control or use Draco in any way. Stay away from him."

"If that is what you want then fine. Shouldn't it be Draco's decision though? It is his life that matters."

"I am doing this to protect him. He is a Slytherin, not a Gryffindor."

"And that is supposed to scare me away?" Draco glances between the two and has a sinking feeling about who is going to lose and possibly get hurt.

"S-Stop this. Blaise, I am fine. Harry is not going to do anything to me. Like you said he is a Gryffindor and as we all know Gryffindors are stupid." Draco ignores the sharp look sent to him from Harry. He will face any punishment if it means he can save his friend. "Just go back to the common room. Please."

"You are not coming?"

"I have to discuss something with him." Blaise does not move for a second. His eyes switching from his friend to the boy who lived. He does not want to leave Draco alone but he also does not want to drive his friend away.

"I will be waiting in the common room for you." Draco nods and waits till Blaise is gone to face his mommy.

"I am sorry mommy. I tried to get him off our case but-"

"Stupid am I?" Draco flinches knowing that will return to bite his ass. 

"Not you in general."

"So Hermione is stupid when she easily beat you in all classes." Harry's glare intensifies.

"No, she is intelligent just..."

"Come with me now Draco." Lowering his head, Draco follows Harry out of the dungeons and toward the third floor with a, "Yes mommy."

"Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter...what are you two doing?" The vile voice of Dolores stop the two from wherever Harry was leading them. Turning to look up the stairs, Dolores stands with her hands folded in front of her and her wand in her hand.

"Heading off to the library to work on a paper," Harry says.

"Why together?"

"Because I asked Harry for help," Draco explains.

"I am sorry but you will have to work on your own, Mr. Malfoy. I would like to have a word with Mr. Potter."

"I did nothing wrong professor and I have done all you asked us to do in class. I doubt there is an issue that needs to be discussed privately." Draco looks at Harry. His tone drips with 'let-it-go' and his eyes stare challengingly. Dominating.

"You are right. So silly of me." She walks away and Harry growls growing tenser by the minute. He needs to deal with that woman immediately and he might need some help with an intelligent witch.

"Harry..."

"Come with me now and no talking." Draco follows silently behind the angry Gryffindor. Draco can sense something huge is going to happen and the punishment is not going to be pleasant.