Part 18

"Hello lovely, what might your name be?" Flirting is coming as second nature to Hermione. Her amber eyes staring at the catch of the night. 

Sitting at the bar stool with a leg over the other clad in black heels and a tight mini dress. Her hair curled down her back and red lipstick to attract attention to tiny details.

"Pearl. And you?" Hermione smirks and reach over trailing lightly her skin over Pearl's neck.

"You can call me mistress." Leaving her with the title, Hermione sways off to her private spot in the dark club with flashing red lights.

Standing to the side beside the red curtain, she grabs a glass of whiskey and waits. Peeping over, she smirks at Pearl walking over. Raking her eyes over the round curve of her hips and C-cup breasts pushed up in her purple dress.

"Where to mistress?" Hermione wrapped an arm around Pearl's waist, hand sliding along her bare skin giving the girl shivers. Those shivers usually head south to get her wet.

"My place." Leaving the club, they walk to an alleyway before disappearing.

Gasping Pearl steps back and falls down on a bed. Hermione removes her dress showing a leather bathing suit piece. Flicking her hand pearl is chained to the post.

"Wait, what are you?"

"Ssh, just enjoy it. Mistress always pleases her good girls before herself." The words send the girl at ease allowing Hermione to rake her fingers over the cheap fabric dress and tear it off. Black lace bra and thong. "Ooh naughty girl, you wear thongs. Do you know how sexy that is to mistress?"

"Hm, very." Hermione pulls the thin string up and lets it snap against her skin. "Hey!"

Slamming her hands beside her head, Hermione makes eye contact with Pearl as she leans in to kiss her lips. Pink sparkles alight on her lips and Hermione smirks seeing the girl's eyes turn pink.

Trailing down her lips to kiss her skin. Hermione takes it slow even as her Succubus is getting desperate for flesh. Nipping the inside of her thigh, Hermione grins upon the soft moan from her prey. Licking her lips, she bites down. Pearls' screams differentiate between a moan and a pain-filled cry. The sound summons her tail and wings out as her fangs extend. Screams turn her on so much.

Knock knock.

Hermione whips her head around with blood dripping off her chin in mid-succubus form to stare at Remus and Sirius walks in before Harry. She does not expect a growl to escape her lips.

"Hermione?"

"Hello, wolves." Her succubus mixes their voices and turns their body around. "What brings you here?"

"Um, Harry has said you needed us for something."

"Yes," Hermione slides back off the bed and pin the werewolf to the wall. Their eyes meet and the werewolf's fangs extend and he bites her. 

"Harry, what is going on?" Sirius asks his godson.

"Hermione wanted some more power to control and so she thought it best to have werewolf blood." Harry watches the girl's eyes change from amber to ruby with a gold circle. 

"Thank you, sweetheart." Remusc snaps out of his daze and gawks at her. 

The men watch the creature walk back to her meal and bite bit by bit her flesh. Harry snaps his fingers seeing Sirius and Remus's eyes lower to Hermione bare ass and wet pussy. Nobody is allowed to look at her with lust except for him and her meals. Walking over, Harry rests his hands on her hips and remains in that position for a minute.

Hermione pushes back on his tent smirking when she feels his shaft harden further. Her tail cuts his pants to set his rod out. Working her hips to push down on his hard shaft, Hermione multitasks in having her meal. Harry stands making Hermione do her job enjoying the feeling of her warmth over his shaft. She loosened significantly after she gave birth. No longer tight but nothing a spell cannot do. Waving his hand, Hermione moans feeling her walls squeeze on his dick just like the first time he took her virginity. Tight and fucking hot.

"Is that all you can do?" Harry challenges her and Hermione eyes to flash gold accepting the challenge. Keeping her pussy on his head, her tail wraps around and begins stroking. Harry's eyes close in pleasure. This girl is filled with surprises. His hands keep a grip on her hips as she does all the pleasing.

Twisting around, tightening, and then relaxing; Hermione tail does magic in itself on his cock. Harry's balls tighten and he releases his cum. The time it took was enough for Hermione to finish her meal leaving a pile of bones. Snapping her fingers, the bones go into her room allowing her to concentrate solely on Harry. Turning, her tail unwraps from his cock and she lowers her eyes seducing him.

"Fucking hell." Harry leans over her and shoves in deep. Both their heads tilt back groaning in unison as pleasure tendrils up their bodies.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

"You know Harry, we have not been spending a lot of attention on the other two living with us. They must be getting lonely."

"They will be fine. After I am done getting you pregnant again they will have all my attention." Harry leans down kissing her stomach and keeping eye contact with the succubus.

"Oh Harry, that sounds perfect." Hermione leans up and kisses him wrapping an arm around his neck and pressing him further against her. There is no space left between them as their bodies grow sweaty and hot. "Fuck me, old man."

"The fuck did you just call me?" Harry's eyes flash red in rage. Hermione smirks knowing just how to pull the strings.

"You aren't going as hard as you did when we first fucked. I only am wondering if you are growing old."

Harry growls down at the succubus. His hands grab her wrists shoving them above her head. Chains cuff her to the headboard rendering her at his mercy. Sliding his hands along the back of her thighs, he pushes them up to his shoulders. Making one last eye contact with red eyes glowing. Hermione bites her lips smirking.

"We will just see about that little girl." Chanting a spell in his mind, Harry's shaft grows stretching her to an impossible size. Hermione cries out cumming right then and there at the huge mass inside her. "Cummed just because of that? Oh, sweetheart, I haven't even started."

Deep promises swirl in his eyes and Hermione heart flutters. This is what she had missed. The dominance and pure strength of the master of death. She wants to see his fury, feel his strength as he pounds in her, taste his cum over and over till that is all she will desire to have. Hermione wants him forever.

"Then what are you waiting for Daddy." Challenge accepted.