Part 6

Sizzling hot liquid bubbles in the cauldron in the chamber. Stirring three times counterclockwise and adding the four leaves. Sitting back in his chair, Harry looks at the mail that Hedwig brought him. He carried them down into the chamber as he works on his potion. Looking at who is mailing him, he finds the person he was waiting on.

'Dear Mr. Manor,

I have excellent pieces for you to buy for your submissives. Ranging from small and beginner level to huge and advanced skills. The harnesses are in stock and you may buy as many as you would like. The belts and other necessities for training and punishment will be ready in three days. I am glad to be doing business with you. Hear from your soon.'

Smirking, he gets up from his seat and hiss at one of the snake statues in parseltongue. The dark shadow in its mouth ripples and he walks in. He summons a cloak and black with silver glitter mask to hide. Stepping into the store, the man behind the desk gasps. Glancing over, he sees why. A thirty-year-old witch is giving him a blow job. Clearing his throat the man gasps in surprise.

"Oh...um..Mr. Manor. I did not expect you so soon."

"Never mind your activities. Give me what you have already in stock and the ordered items, and I will return for them."

"Of course." The man busy with the blonde waves his wand. 

Harry watches black leather harnesses for male and female subs float in a bag. The sex toys are in all sizes, with a set for each, and other equipment. The machines though Harry flicks his wand and they apparate to his manor in the room he had prepared before his departure to Hogwarts. Harry takes out a black velvet pouch with gold coins he collected and dropped it on the counter.

"Thank you, Mr. Manor, you are very kind." Harry turns with his bag of things and tucks it in his cloak. He uses the shadow portation again to return to the chamber. Setting the backdown, he checks his potion. It is swirling dark purple with white and grey specks. It is not yet finished. It has to be silver specks with a Caribbean blue color in the center of the black edges.

Finding nothing else in the mail he heads back up. Closing the chamber, he turns only for hands to grasp his shoulders and pin him against the wall with a pair of lips clamping on his. Eyes wide he sees who pinned him. His hand grasp her waist and flip them around pinning her back against the wall.

"What do you think you are doing Parkinson?" He growls glaring at her smirk devilishly.

"You Potter." he blinks at her and wait for her to elaborate. "You have captured my attention. I thought you were a snobbish prideful Gryffindor but recently, I have seen a dark twinkle in you and I want more of it. I want to be yours."

This was not a part of his plans. He uses wandless magic to keep her pinned against the wall and back away. She pouts and whines eager to do whatever she wants to him. A thrill runs up his spine. Eager and insatiable. He sees it, that small glimpse of what she could be or do for him after a bit of training to make that glimpse glow all over her.

"you want me?" He asks to smirk and show that dark twinkle she says she likes.

"Yes." She moans biting her lower lip seductively.

Harry looks her up and down seeing her worth. Today is a day off being Saturday and they are allowed to wear casual clothes. Parkinson's is nothing but casual. She is in a long dress with two slits up her legs black heels and her long hair wavy behind her back showing off her pushed-up cleavage. 

"What do you want me to do to you?" He takes a step closer watching, testing her.

"I will do whatever you want from me. Please just fuck me. Have me be whoever you want. Your spy, your slut, your wife, your friend, anything please." Harry feels his eyes darken in lust.

"Then are prepared to be punished for what you did. Trying to dominate me. Naughty girl." He waves his hand and Parkinson is bent over and turned around so her ass is facing him.

"Yes. Punish me, Potter. I have been naughty only for you." Parkinson moans in desperation making Harry smirk evilly.

"Then count for me." His hand landed on her ass and a slap echoed in the bathroom.

"Ah, one." Seven slaps, three on each cheek, mixed with her moans.

"If you are willing to be anything I want then prove it. Go to the last stall, bend over with her wrists behind your back and legs spread apart." He releases her from the spell binding her in the air.

"Yes, master." He stops her grasping her chin. He turns her face to look up at him.

"You will call me daddy." She nods and he narrows his eyes. "You use your voice when you reply."

"Yes, daddy." Pansy lifts a knee but his foot stops her.

"Crawl." She crawls over to the stall and gets into position. Harry pulls out his cloak and covers himself. He pulls out a whip from his jacket and unravels it. "Count again for me naughty girl."

Smack!

"Ahh, one." Pansy moans in bliss when a sharper pain hits her ass. He is whipping her ass. That is so evil and sexy.

Smack!

"Hn, two." She feels her panties drip with her arousal. She does not care how this looks. She has tried to find a good decent pureblood that can give her a really intense time but they all turn out to be pussies. Imagine, it takes a Gryffindor to give her what she wants. It takes Harry Potter, her daddy to reveal who she truly is. A little girl desperate for someone to properly take care of her.

She does not hold back her moans when the whip lands on her ass. Her body suddenly spasms as the tip of the whip hits lightly her clit sending her immediately cumming. Clenching on her wrists behind her, she tries to keep herself upright because her daddy did not tell her to move.

"Came already? You surely are a masochist. Good girl."

"I aim to please daddy." 

"You will soon enough. Also know I have two other submissives and one is a girl. What do you feel about playing with her?"

"I am bisexual. I love girls and I love boys." Pansy confesses not seeing the smirk on Harry's face.

"Good because you are going to be taking care of that girl sooner than you think." Harry leans over the girl reaching with one hand to grasp her wrists and the other to rub her wet lips.