Part 14

"What?" Hermione asks feeling her succubus stirring.

"Bite me. I have realized it was an accident and also that I am a masochist. I love pain and the pain you gave me was shocking but also orgasmic if you had warned me first. I forgive you Hermione and I offer my flesh to you."

Draco's jaw drops. Hermione stared in awe at the girl before her. She unclips the leash and goes over sliding down to the floor and gathering the girl in a passionate kiss. Pansy responds but does not move her arms. 

"Fucking kiss me back." Hermione curses against her lips. Pansy relaxes her posture and does respond. Her hands lay on Hermione clothes and rip them off.

Harry closes Draco's jaw and leads him to a table and two chairs with cards on the table. They sit and allow the girls their time to make out. Harry glances from time to time and finds Hermione back on her spot lying on her stomach and head between Pansy's legs. His shoulders tense waiting for Pansy's scream in pain. Draco looks up from his cards in their game of goldfish at Harry intensely staring at Hermione getting into her position to eat the girl out. Draco looks as well seeing if Hermione can control her blood thirst.

Hermione's heart pumps in her ears and her palms are sweaty. So far so good. Now the real test is to begin. She prays to Merlin she can control her Succubus. She really wants to in order to continue her relationship with Pansy strong. Looking up at Pansy heavily panting, the girl nods knowing Hermione might bite if she continues. Breathing in her sweet scent, Hermione leans in and sticks her tongue to lick. Nothing happens so she eases back and licks gently working her way to sucking the girl out. Pansy moans softly feeling those pleasure tendrils spreading through her body. She eases back and relaxed and knows if Hermione does bite her, it is due to her succubus.

Harry does not continue playing to keep a sharp eye on Hermione. He does trust her but due to the incident that led to the strain in their group bond, he is cautious. Hermione so far is relaxed and has a nice flow going. Pansy has lowered to her back and her fingers reach to grip Hermione's hair. So far, no danger.

"Ah! Hermione, I am going to cum." Hermione stops pulling away and stands up going to Harry to sit on his lap. Pansy heads snaps quickly to the brunette. "Hermione!"

"You have to ask daddy." Hermione wraps an arm around the back of his head and is playing with Harry's hair. Draco smirks enjoying Pansy's face. That is funny.

"Dad-"

"Call him Master. After all, you are the second-level submissive and also more of a naughty needy slut than a little girl." Hermione smirks looking at Pansy. "Is that okay with you daddy?"

"Perfect. Nice control." Harry sets down a seven of clubs card.

"Master, can I please cum?" Pansy begs feeling more comfortable in calling Harry Master instead of daddy. Giving him much more command.

"What do you think Draco? Should we let her? Hermione?"

"Let her work for her orgasm." Hermione quips looking down at the set of cards in Harry's hand. She points to the four of diamonds card. 

"I agree and I think I have the perfect place for it." Eyes turn to Draco's mischievous gleaming eyes and a wicked smirk.

"Where?" Harry finishes his hand and ends the game. Draco slaps his cards down and gets up from his chair to go over to a drawer on the other side of the room.

"Where we were supposed to go at Christmas and have her cum in there while blow-jobbing mommy. Pansy has to beg for mommy and call her mistress instead." Draco brings back a chastity belt with a long dildo bigger than his size.

"Then why are you putting that on her?" Hermione points to the toy licking her lips.

"For fun and with the short skirt, a bit of shame." Pansy looks up at Draco with awestruck eyes.

"You are damn sexy when you are wicked." She moans closing her eyes. Her eyes snap open when warm soft pair of lips kiss hers passionately. She responds and moans in his mouth opening her mouth as Draco shoves the dildo in her wet pussy and straps the chastity on her hips preventing her from taking the dildo out or touching herself.

Draco grasps the back of Pansy's head pressing firmly his lips against hers and sticking his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues battle and saliva drips down her chin. Pansy grasps Draco's robe but his hand takes her wrist, pushing them to her side. A loud groan pulls their attention to Harry. The view is fucking erotic. 

Hermione has her mouth sucking Harry's neck and even bit shedding some blood. Harry has a hand on her hair controlling her pushing for more. Harry's other hand is between her thighs stroking her hard and slow. The sheer pleasure he is drawing from her has her succubus begging to be let out and bite the boy's neck. Pansy and Draco's eyes widen a tad bit at the wandless magic Harry uses to summon a black leather leash and collar. Hermione is too engrossed with Harry's neck to not feel him clasp a collar around her neck attached to a leash.

"Okay. Easy." Harry tugs her back using the leash like a dog and Hermione licks her blood-stained lips. Brown eyes are more amber than usual. Hermione digs her nails into his shoulder when he continues stroking her wet core. "Restrain her. Don't let her do the commanding and pushing. Control Hermione or else you too will not be able to cum."

Hermione cries out half roaring shoving her succubus to the very back of her mind. She is not going to have to wait to cum. Not again. A cold shiver ripples up her spine and she cums without permission. Panting heavily, she looks down at Harry with lust and love-filled eyes.

"That was amazing daddy." Harry smiles and pulls her to lick off the rest of the blood from the closed wound.

"Yes it was and I am so proud of you for controlling your succubus." Harry tugs her back sharply with a glare. "But you did not ask permission to cum, did you?"

"No daddy." Hermione bites her lower lip remembering their bond. 

"And what do you think happens to naughty girls who don't ask permission to cum?"

"Get punished."

"Good. Go kneel beside Pansy. spread your knees, hands behind your back, and head down." 

"Yes, daddy." Harry watches her walk to Pansy and kneel beside her. Draco grabs her leash and waits for Harry's command. Harry shuffle the cards and put them in their box before making them disappear. Standing from the chair, he bends his back hearing his spine crack in a few stiff places.  Taking his time to walk to the cabinet where the leashes and spreader bars are. Looking at each one, he takes one and inspects it. Metal cuffs, no. Leather? Thick and how long the bar...yes, that one will do. Grabbing the long spreader bar with thick leather cuffs, he moves down to the drawer below the doors of the cabinet. Harnesses of different uses are aligned with tags. Harry decides between the tightly restricted harness or the loose one where he can use his magic for more control. Tight restriction.

Closing the cabinet, Harry does not look over to his subs feeling their gaze on him. Pulling some drawers and not finding what he wants, he bends his knees and pulls out the drawer in the bottom right corner. Smirking at the right toy, he takes it and closes the drawer. Straightening, he walks over to the anticipating subs. Standing in front of Hermione, he uses his wand to lift her chin to look at him.

"When we get where Draco is going to lead us, you are going to wear this the entire time and only when you beg properly then I will forgive you."

"Yes, daddy."

"Let's go." Handing a leash to Draco, he hooks it to Pansy's collar and they leave the room of requirement. It is nighttime already and a few classes have been missed. Harry does not worry about that because he already is powerful enough and with his potion, studying won't matter anymore.