Part 16

Summer came faster than they expected and Draco, Pansy, and Hermione moved in with Harry. They each get their own wing and a lot of things they always wanted. They also have permission to use the toys Harry has in the black room. Over the summer Hermione's hunger has grown. She also gained a reward for talking with her succubus and they are on good terms. One night, Harry catches Hermione sneaking out. He appears beside the stone wall gate with his arms crossed. He watches her try to be quiet in walking.

"Nice night isn't it?" she gasps as he appears before her clutching her neck and glaring. "You dare leave home without my permission? And where do you think you were going at this hour?" He asks the little naughty girl.

"I am sorry daddy. I just...need so much to fuck those girls. Especially Ginny. God, her screams are an orchestra. A masterpiece. Please daddy, can I go out?"

"No. I told you before I will only allow you to do your activities at Hogwarts. Over the summer, you do not leave without my permission. Since you decided to be naughty then you are going to be punished."

"Please daddy..no." Hermione whines pleading even if she is growing wet. The idea of being punished by her daddy arouses her more than fucking with girls.

"Yes, naughty little girl." Harry transports them away.

Appearing in a small room with a certain girl sleeping in the bed before them. Hermione gawks at Harry. He nods at her and receives a strong kiss on the cheek. Smiling it drops quickly as Hermione crawls onto the bed. the shifting wakes the Weaslette and Harry was prepared for her to scream. A mouth gap appears strapped to her head silencing her. 

Ginny's eyes widen upon seeing Harry standing in her room. She guessed it worked the small love potions she had been sneaking into his goblet. He is finally going to take her and have her as his girlfriend. Movement at the left turns her head and her happy mood changes to fear. Hermione. Ginny had heard about Hermione ravaging girls and biting them. She always knew she was a slut along with Parkinson.

"Hello Gin, ready to have some fun?" Hermione rips off her bedcovers and is caught by surprise with the dildo in the girl's snatch covered with a chastity belt. Glancing over to Harry, he motions for her to continue with his head. "This is a surprise. Is young Ginerva a horny little kitty?"

"Hm, Hn." Ginny moves her hand to attack the girl but her wrist is snatched back. Looking, she sees her wrists and ankles tied to the posts of the bed. Hermione sits on her legs and her fingers tiptoe along her leg riding up to her wet core.

"Soft flesh you have sweetie. Hehe, delicious flesh all for mistress." Ginny's eyes widen at the amber eyes staring at her. 

Slap!

Ginny watches Hermione hiss with pleasure and glance back over to Harry with a small whip in his hand. The girl on her slid to one of her legs, pressing her own warm wet pussy and riding it back and forward.

"Hahm." Ginny tries to say his name but she can't with the tight ball gag in her mouth.

"Hermione, as you have your reward I will at the same time punish you." What is going on?

"Yes, daddy. Hehe, Come here." Ginny gasps when Hermione slams her hands beside her head. Leaning down, her lips are pecked before she slides down kissing along her stomach. Her insides tremble in fear. Ginny does not want to get harmed. "Hm, so warm and soft. You are perfect for a late-night meal."

Smack! the whip smacks her ass and Hermione bites down on her side. Ginny screams begging for someone to hear her. Pain flares on her side and she whimpers through the ballgag when Hermione rips a chunk off her side. Hermione is a monster. Smack. Swallowing the piece of flesh in her mouth, Hermione's amber eyes flicker back. Ginny let out her tears seeing blood staining the white sheets.

"Let us take this venue home." The three of them along with the bed disappear from the Weasley home and into a dark red lit room. Cuffs replace the ropes restraining her and the bed is removed leaving ginny on the black carpet. "Go ahead, Hermione."

"Let us hear you scream and beg for me to stop sweetheart." Hermione removes the ball gag and Ginny catches sight of long claws before her chastity belt is torn off her hips. 

Moaning, the dildo is pulled out before being shoved in. Hermione smirks and go at a steady rhythm in jerking the dildo in her wet snatch. Give her pleasure before she takes on the pain. Licking her bloody lips, her ass gets whipped again making her wetter with each stroke.

"Hm, daddy, I have been a naughty girl for trying to sneak out. Please punish me." Harry ignores his hard shaft straining against his underwear. He would usually wear nothing in bed but he wanted to wear something knowing Hermione was up to something. 

Hermione was acting too sweet at home which threw Draco and Pansy off but not Harry. They were friends before becoming dominant and submissive. Harry whips her a few more times her ass watching the flesh jiggle. He knows Ginny is watching him. 

"You know Hermione, it should be more Ginny to be punished than you. Did you know she tried to slip m love potions at Hogwarts for me to fall for her?" Hermione amber eyes turn pure red in possession and rage.

"What?" closing his eyes, Harry hold back a loud groan at how sexy Hermione sounded with her succubus voice mixed in her tone.

"Yes. Since the fourth year when I won the Triwizard tournament." 

"Gnny, sweetie, did you do that? Try to enchant my daddy? My dom and friend?" the sickly sweet devil smile on Hermione's face forces Harry to remove his underwear to release some ferocious tension. Hermione crawls right into place for him to shove deep in hearing her moan and throwing her head back. "Bad girl."

Harry's hips slapping against her red ass blocks what is happening before his eyes. Bit by bit Ginny is no longer going to be alive. Throwing an electric shocking spell on Ginny, Hermione latches on her like a python. He has her orgasm when she finishes her meal before he releases deep in her.

"Good girl, you made daddy proud."