Part 10

Harry hates having to see Hermione be afraid of him. He never wanted her or Pansy or Draco to see his dark side. Harry watches Hermione run out of the chambers with a guilty and heavy heart. Hermione is his friend and he does not ever like seeing his friends afraid. He just needed Hermione to never come down here. He did not mean for her to get so afraid and shaken up. 

Sighing, he looks at the potion at a slow simmer. It will remain that way till the end of Christmas break. Gathering his things, and cleaning his table space; Harry exits the chamber and goes to find Hermione. He needs to fix this before he loses her trust. Using the marauder's map, she is at the base of the Gryffindor tower. He uses the secret tunnels to get there faster.

Crying with tear streaks over her face, Harry frowns. Perhaps he went too far. No, he needed to get her curiosity to change into fear of the place. Standing in front of her, she hiccups and looks away. Sitting down on her side, she turns her head away.

"I'm sorry Hermione. I just did not want you going back down there."

"What are you even working on that you had to seem like a monster?" The title freezes him in his place. Monster. She has no idea what a real monster is like.

"Something that will be for the good of the wizarding world. I am working on it down there so that nobody can know about it. To keep everyone safe."

"What is it? Maybe Draco or I can help you."

"I have it under control, Hermione. Please trust me on this. You do not need to know."

"Fine." Harry allows her to ease her head on his shoulder and he wraps an arm around her. Laying his head on hers, he comforts the sad little in his arms. The air shifts lighter but his heart is still heavy. He did not need to make her cry. He hates her crying.

"So what did you come to ask me about?"

"Draco, Pansy, and I want to give you a Christmas surprise and I came to ask if it is alright with you if you let us lead you around for one day." The inner dominant side of him snarls at being led by his subs but he shushes the beast down. Smiling, he says yes. "Really!?"

"Really. But only for one day because any other time I will not allow it any. I am the dominant, not the other way around."

"Deal." Harry smiles happier than before. Glad he got a smile to lift on Hermione's face. Making his subs happy is all he needs in this world. The world he will soon change with that potion. "Oh, I have to go."

"Where to?" Harry asks grinning at her excitement.

"I left Draco and Pansy in the library. Draco is teasing and edging Pansy and only I can give the okay for Pansy to cum."

"Hehe, so you are dominating Pansy now?"

"She is the first girl I had devoured and she summoned my inner wild cat. So yeah if that is okay."

"It is. Go on." Hermione kisses Harry's neck and runs off leaving the dom frozen in shock. The soft light kiss on his neck is buzzing with tickling flutters. His hand cups the spot and the fluttering sends electricity to his fingertips. She had never done that. No one had and it was pleasant. Shaking his head out of the heavens, he gets up the stairs to go elsewhere.

"Harry, my boy, I have been meaning to speak with you for a while." The light fluttering air drops to thick honey. A 360 mood swing turns Harry around and plasters a fake smile on his face.

"Of course professor." They head to the headmaster's chambers. Harry can easily predict he is going to be furious when he leaves to go have dinner in the Great hall.

"Hm, Draco please let me cum. I need to." Pansy is withering against Draco rubbing herself like a cat.

"Do you see Hermione anywhere?" Draco doesn't stop smirking enjoying the winning slut in his arms. Pansy is cunning like the viper she is but when it comes to sex or anything in that area, she turns into a horny bitch.

"Hm, please Draco." Draco removes his hand to stop her from whinnying and to keep her from pushing over the edge. "No!"

"Sshh, unless you want people to find out what we are doing then by all means scream louder" Draco hisses in her ear glaring at the pitch. "Do you want our parents to find out?"

"Sorry I just am so desperate to cum. Hermione! Thank merlin, please let me cum." It is a glorifying sight for the intelligent Gryffindor. Draco's arm keeps Pansy's arms are her sides and pressed against him. Tears ran down her face with puppy eyes pleading for release. A hard blush on her face showed her arousal. Draco had lifted Pansy's skirt and removed her panties down to her ankles. The glistening pussy summoned Hermione succubus wanting to devour the girl.

Hermione went to the room of requirement and took a vibrating dildo to shove in Pansy's wet cunt and a chastity belt to keep it buzzing inside. She took the small padlock and placed a spell for Pansy to not unlock it with her magic. Taking the objects out, Draco smirks with an evil twinkle in his eye as Harry gets. Draoc holds the girl down and even used his magic to spread her legs.

"Hm, no...ah!" Hermione lifts the girl's knees on her shoulders, lifting her pelvis to her face and her tongue sticks inside. Pansy moans and bites her lips to keep others from hearing her. The idea arouses her to get caught and half her mind is not caring what her parents think. Hermione catches Draco's eyes and nods with her eyelashes. Draco smirks and presses his lips on Pansy's neck. The girl squeals lifting her hips to press further on Hermione's face. The clashing of the two pleasurable places caused her to go right to the edge but never past it.

"do you want to cum P? Do you want Hermione to lick and suck all your naughty juices?" Draco whispers in her ear and nibbles on the crook of her neck drawing out moans and groans. Hermione looking against him signals for him to say one single word. One word that had Pansy scream against the silencing barrier Hermione quickly cast. "Cum."

"AAHHH!" Pansy spurts and eyes roll back. Her spine arching and she thinks she peed a little. Her body spasmed and her hands clench on Draco's robe keeping her grounded. Hermione drinks and licks every drop enjoying the sweet taste of Pansy's cum.

"Good girl. Daddy would be so proud of you." Pansy smiles breathlessly. She aims to please everyone. Harry, Hermione, Draco, hell even her parents under normal circumstances.

"Time to really train you my way." Hermione licks her lips saying before rubbing the dildo along the wet folds still wet with extra juice she did not lap up. Inserting the dildo, Pansy moans with a whisper. "And to make sure you don't remove it. I am going to put this on."

Hermione secures the chastity belt on Pansy's hips and locks it hiding the lock. Straightening up, she smiles at her work. Grabbing the girl, Hermione cuddles with her leaning against one of the shelves, and pets her smooth hair. kissing her head and whispering soft words to her, the rest of the day continues like that. When Dinner comes out, they get up and head out. Pansy reaches for her panties but Draco swipes them off and tucks them in his inner robe pocket.

"you are going to walk around just like that, naughty little P," Draco whispers evilly in Pansy's ear knowing it will drive her wild.

"Hm,"

"Daddy will love it." Pansy straightens upon hearing about how Harry will love what she is wearing and walks ahead of the two other subs. Draco lifts his elbow up and Hermione hooks her hand around it smiling.

"Ms. Granger, would you do me the honor of me escorting you to the great hall?"

"Not at all, Mr. Malfoy. Please do." they chuckle and walk to the great hall. Their eyes find Harry watching and he nods in approval. Draco removes his elbow lifting Hermione's hand in his palm and kissing the back of it putting on a show. Hermione smiles feeling flattered. Draco winks before leaving to sit next to Pansy.

"That was a surprise."

"Liked it?" Harry lifts her other hand and kisses it.

"Loved it." Hermione smiles feeling so proud of herself and nothing can stop that feeling all through the night.