Part 15

Harry is shocked his subs were planning to bring him to the Prefects bathroom to relax. His heart swells with love for them. They care so much and are thoughtful, he begins to think he shouldn't punish Hermione. No, she did not follow his rules he hasn't verbally said yet and he always has to follow through with punishments.

"Strip, all of you." Harry's demand has the three subs remove their clothes. He uses his advanced magic to keep anyone from entering the bathroom. "Draco, you take care of Pansy while I deal with naughty Hermione."

"Yes, mommy." Hermione licks her lips anticipating what Harry will do.

Harry tugs Hermione's leash and hooks it to a hook that he summoned to appear. He then places the harness on Hermione. Her hands were restrained behind her back, her breasts in the metal rings and the rings for her pussy and ass aligned straight. He swipes her legs and lifts her in his arms. Hermione lets out a squeak before laughing. That was unexpected and thrilling. Harry carries her to the edge of the bathtub filled with bubbles and warm water. He strips his own clothes showing his bare skin and muscles. The three subs eye him up and down and lick their lips. Their dom is sure ripped.

Getting in, Harry grabs the spreader bar and attaches the cuffs to Hermione ankles. Making eye contact, he extends the bar an inch. She lets out a breath and nods urging him to continue. He spreads another inch and more till her legs are stretching far but not too far it hurts. Leaning forward, he pulls her forward to slide on the cold marble. Hermione bites her lips feeling aroused already. The bar enters the water and the warmth eases her muscles. Even she is tense as hell. Now sitting on the edge, Harry hooks his hand on the leather strap along the middle of her front and tugs her up to sit up straight. Their faces close in on each other and Hermine gets to admire his green eyes.

Haunting devil with glowing angel wings. 

Harry leans in between Hermione's legs, the spreader behind his back keeping her in place. He licks and tastes Hermione pussy. She moans throwing her head back. He also takes a bite out of her thigh and surprises Hermione. She gasps and looks over at Harry. He smirks at her giving her a wink to keep the secret. She stretch a grin on her face and lay back feeling ecstatic. Harry also has a deep carnal animal. He too is like her. Why didn't he tell her? What else is he hiding?

Harry licks and drinks but when her walls begin to tighten around his tongue, he pulls away. Hermione pouts and he smiles at her. Slipping out from between her legs, he sits on the seat and lowers her down into the water on his lap. He keeps his arms around her and lay his head on her shoulder watching Draco make Pansy cum and scream. Once Draco gets his fill, he too brings Pansy in the water and they relax. 

"Um, mommy?"

"For now call me Harry but only this once."

"Harry, what are you doing down in the chamber?"

"A potion."

"To do what?"

"Something you do not need to know about. It is personal." Hermione, Pansy, and Draco nodded in understanding. 

"Harry...I want you to come with me when I tell them of our relationship."

"That is alright. I told them already." Hermione turns her head in surprise.

"You did? why did they not mention anything?"

"I told them I will tell you that they accept." 

"Really?"

"Yes. you are surprised."

"I thought they would hate me but I guess you eased their worry." She bites her lip looking down at the water bubbling.

"Um, Harry, I just noticed that tattoo on your wrist." Their eyes turn to see the triangle, circle, and line on his wrist. "What does it mean?"

"That is the deathly hallows mark. Where did you get it?" Draco leans in crunching his eyebrows.

"I woke up one night and it was there."

"That mark shows you are the..." Hermione trails off connecting the dots.

"Master of death, yes." they stare at him in shock. "Don't worry, I am not going to do anything to you three. You are my family now, my life. No harm will ever come to you."

Silence fills the room but it makes way for a switch to be turned. Eyes filled with love and passion. Pussy grows wet and cocks swell hard. A heat unlike the warm water could provide fills the air. The scent of arousal. Harry snaps his fingers and the four of them arrive in the room of requirement. Hermione yelps when she is savagely impaled by Harry's cock. Pansy crawls forward and kisses Harry on the lips. Draco walks over and shoves deep into Pansy's pussy sending a shiver up her spine. 

Bang. Bang. Bang. hips thrust and skin slapping sounds echo in the room. Bouncing off the walls. Glowing green eyes stare into Draco's dark grey. He reaches cupping the back of Draco's head and smush their lips together. His other hand grips Hermione's hair tugging her up in the air and pounding further in. She is not the only one with a primal animal urge to dominate. 

"Ah, harry." Draco moans between their lips, his tongue slipping out and into the black-haired boys. He does not care what others would say, the raw passion Harry gives him is all he cares about. He cares about Harry and if given the choice would stay with him forever.

Hermione mind flashes over the last few years and a bright smile stretch across her lips. Her first-ever best friend is banging his cock in her. His member scrapped her insides and bring her denied orgasm to pummel through. A moan passes her lips and her vocal cords vibrate as she cums around him. her walls milking him but he holds back in cumming right away. He is going to have her beg for him to cum inside her.

Pansy reaches over and cups a hand on Hermione's face. The girls smile and press their lips together. Hermione hands are tied allowing Pansy to touch her skin, squeeze her bouncing breasts and enjoy every second with her as her pussy is thrusted in by Draco. Pansy always believed she was destined to be with Draco. Their families already planned for them to get married but now, at this moment. Pansy wants to marry not only Draco but Hermione and Harry. To be with these three blessed her and she will never let it go. Let them go.

Draco's hips are thrumming in pleasure, his cock slipping in and out of Pansy's wet dripping canal. His hand held her hips and the other in Harry's hair. The pressure of his upbringing melts off his shoulders and Draco can only focus on Harry. Focus on the love and passionate kiss they are sharing. Harry is not leading but he is not submitting. Two passionate men kissing with equal force battling their tongues and tasting each other's mouths. Groaning as he cums in Pansy's wet pussy and moans when her walls clamp on his member milking more cum to shoot in her.

"Live with me," Harry says opening his eyes to look at his three subs, friends and lovers.

"Yes," Draco whispers.

"Definitely." Pansy gasps in happiness.

"Forever." Hermione curves her spin cumming for the second time and accepting the warm cum from Harry.