Part 4

"Who is your daddy?" She moans lifting her hips against his. 

"You are Harry. Please...ah..hm..please..." She begs wrists tugging in his hand holding them above her head as she lies on the bed.

"Please what? what do you want?" She moans heading straight to ecstasy as his lips and tongue swirl on her right breast.

"I want you..."

Hermione shoots up in her bed gasping awake from her dream. She did not just have a wet dream about Harry. She slips her hands under the covers and touches her panties feeling them soaked to the core. Is she really wanting Harry? Does she desire him that badly? she decides to get up after checking the time.

The rest of the day Hermione did not feel any desire and sighed relieved. she guesses it is just a phase so she resumes her day easily. No heat or anything. Draco also had a wet dream leaving him strained hard in bed. A cold shower and the rest of the day is back to normal but he does not go back to insulting Granger. He was being childish with the names and decided to stop.

Harry glances up from his paper to Hermione and Draco. He inwardly smiles. He only used the dust once and their desires only last a while before the effects are off. It might be the only time he puts that dust on them. He buried the seed, now it is time to watch it grow. In the meantime, he will begin showing his potential and strengths starting with potions. He will also go back down to the chamber to work on his alchemy skills. His plan includes alchemy and time.

"Potter...good job." He nods at Snape's sourpuss face. He is finished with the potion given to them. A truth-telling potion. A single drop will make a person blurt out their deepest secret.

"Shit, no!" Eyes turn to Hermione and widen in surprise. The cauldron she was working on tipped over and some of the liquid spilled on Draco's clothes. Dracos lifts a hand to cover his mouth but he couldn't stop the secret from spilling out.

"I snogged Hermione Granger." Gasps fill the room and Harry holds back laughing. Hermione blushes like the reddest tomato along with Draco.

"Very insightful Mr. Malfoy. You and Granger have detention tonight." Snape cleans the mess and class is over.

"I am sorry," Draco whispers to Hermione. She gives him a small smile but leaves not wanting to be stared at. The Slytherin looks over at Harry and walks toward him. "Potter...can you please go make sure she is okay? I did not mean to blurt it out."

"I will Draco." Harry does not miss Draco glancing down at his lips licking his own. "Anything else you want from me?"

Harry asks seeing how far the dust got into settling into his mind. Draco glances up into his eyes and he waits for an answer. Harry notices how long it is taking for the blonde to answer so he asks again and informs the blonde of what he does not like.

"I do not like repeating myself Draco." That snapped him out of his daze.

"Um, no...I don't need anything else." The boy scurries off leaving a smirking Harry behind. The dust did its work. Draco was not paying attention to what Harry was saying, too busy staring at his lips wanting to kiss them he bets. Harry asked him what he wants, not what he needed. Now to go look after his other little. Harry pauses replaying what he just thought about. Little, as in little girl or boy, submissive. 

Harry goes to check on Hermione as his mind buzzes like a busy beehive. He never thought about it before but he sees it now. Hermione and Draco are littles. He read Salazar's journal about his relationship with Godric and it mentioned something with sub and doms. Harry has turned into dom and Hermione and Draco are his little subs. He makes a mental note to look into that topic.