Part 5

"Harry, we have to talk." Hermione drags the boy to an empty classroom with Draco following. After placing silent charms, Hermione spins around and removes her glare. Looking at his face forces her to be a good girl. "What is going on? What are you doing to us?"

"What do you mean?" He plays clueless.

"You are haunting our minds. We can't think straight anymore. Every day for class we can focus but when you are around we cant. You better not have given us a love potion or something."

"I would never use a love potion. Why would I? Hermione, you are my best girlfriend and Draco is turning into a nice boyfriend. So I do not know what else is there that I am doing?" The two subs blush upon hearing Harry use those words even though the context is supposed to be something else than what they are thinking of.

"Then why...why do we have a need to be with you?" Draco speaks next tired of hiding his needs and wants. "Why do I care about pleasing you and getting you okay? Why do I have wet dreams about you every damn night? Why are you doing this to me?"

Harry does not say anything and brings the two into a hug they need. Hermione and Draco let themselves go and cry. They miss the smile on Harry's face. They are in place. Checkmate. They are his now and he is going to take care of them forever.

"Sshh, I was not aware you felt things like that for me. Next time you should have told me so maybe I could have done something to help."

"Then please tell us what is going on. Why are we so emotional? Please, daddy." They freeze. The future is coming to light. Hermione just called Harry daddy.

"I read this in one of Dudley's magazines he left lying around. You two are littles, submissives. You enter this little space where you feel vulnerable and younger than you are mental. You also need a caregiver, a daddy, or a mommy. From what I see, you chose me."

"But why did nobody explain this to us?" Draco and Hermione sit down at the tables as Harry stands.

"Because you were never aware of it until I guess feelings bottled up and now are unraveling."

"But what are you going to do? Are you going to reject us?" A stern glare crosses Harry's face and he reaches to grasp her chin.

"I do not ever want to hear you say that. I would never abandon you two. You are my submissives and I will take care of you." Hermione and Draco's eyes beam happily and they hug their mommy/daddy. "Only if you want to be."

"We do." Hermione and Draco say in unison.

"Alright, now let us head back to class." They leave together but when they enter the classroom, Draco has to split from them to be on the Slytherin side. Harry and Hermione sit on the desk closest to Draco so he doesn't pout.

It is the history of magic and Harry knows it is the perfect time to begin thinking about Hermione and Draco. They need a space to be together. Only they know of. He thinks of the room of requirement he stumbled upon the other day. He thinks of the chamber of secrets and finds it is big enough. The eerie aura the place has would have to be changed if he is even considering using it to spend time with his littles. Pondering over it, Harry disagrees. The chamber will be just for him. It is no place for his submissives, it will scare them. 

His manor. It hits him. Harry has a bloody manor where Draco and Hermione could live with him over the summer. At school, he will still try to find a good place but for summer, they are going to be in his manor. He also begins thinking of their families. He will not stand for them to keep his subs away. He smirks with the plan formulating in his mind. He will have them ask their families about the situation. If they reject then Harry will make sure they regret it.

At Dinner, Draco glares at the letter in his hands and storms out. Hermione and Harry follow and ask what is wrong.

"My father rejected the idea of me being a submissive. I told him about how I wanted to be with you two and he rejected the idea. He...he is going to punish me when I get home." Hermione goes over and hugs him.

Harry stands with rage in his eyes. His submissive family rejected them and probably reject him out of the family if Draco tells them of Harry asking for him to live with him. Harry has the manor all to himself. He is not going to let his submissives free and out of his reach. He is not going to risk them getting hurt or worse. Someone else getting them. They are his.

"Draco, Hermione, I was wondering before this letter happened if you two wanted to come to live with me over the summer?" Hermione spins around gawking. Draco stares at Harry forgetting his father.

"You want us to live with you!" Hermione states shocked.

"Yes. I finally found my family's manor and gained lordship over it. It has a lot of space and you are my submissive now-"

"Oh shut up!" Hermione takes two steps and pulls Harry's face, pressing their lips together freezing Harry on the spot. Hermione pulls away and smiles. "Without a second thought, yes, I will come to live with you..daddy."

Hermione sees Harry's eyes darken upon hearing his title. She bites her lip smiling and teasingly. Harry cups her face and pulls her in for another kiss. He does not care who sees them because he is in bliss. Pulling away, Hermione grabs Draco's wrist and drags him closer. Draco and Harry look at each other.

"Just kiss already." Hermione laughs. the boys don't hesitate and smack their mouths together, fire burning inside them and they don't want to distinguish it.

"What about you Draco? Want to come live with me?"

"Yes." Draco kisses Harry again not wanting to ever let go or lose the taste of pumpkin juice on those lips. Hermione smiles wide showing her teeth and jumps in Harry's arms around her.

"This is going to be amazing." Harry and Draco laugh and keep a hold of the girl whose arms wrap around their necks. They could get closer but that is best behind closed doors.