Chapter 12

If you ask me it's been years since I felt this way, to be happy for real with my Dad, because since the day he died. All I do is pretend to be someone that I am not, to look perfect in every way, even here in hell. I can't act normal to anyone except to how I act like I did with my Dad. Even if it's just the two of us it's like we don't need anyone, because for me. He and I together is enough. But it still keeps me thinking, what would my Dad and I be, if mom is still here with us, what kind of mother would she be with me?, Is she disappointed in me?, to us?, will she still love Dad?, to the way they did before?,will she be in hell too?. It's impossible, Dad said mom can't even kill a fly, so it's just normal to guess that mom is a good person and good people like her don't deserve to be down here

Alastor POV

I am so happy that me and my daughter can cook together like this. Like the old days. But what she said before really caught me off guard

"You don't like sweets right, so maybe I got my sweet tooth from mom" this question cut me off guard I didn't expect her to say such a thing.

"O-of course" I said a little nervous

"You ok, Dad" she said with worried look in her eyes as she hug me.

So she still remember the things I told her about her mom hu. She is really my daughter, having such a sharp memory like are father. I guess what my dear friend Husker said to me was real. I really need to watch my words when I'm with her.

"You miss her, aren't you" I suddenly flinch at her sudden word of choice this question really always confuse me all the time I just look at the ceiling while she hug me. Think Alastor THINK!!!!

"O-of course, Darling who wouldn't" I all really cursing myself for shuttering "Your mother is the sweetest person I ever met and I'm so grateful that she gave me a daughter like you and this gift of her, is unreplaceable, a gift that no money can buy and it's you, Y/n" I said as I look at her in the eyes before I kiss her in the forehead with full of love that I can ever offer.

All I said about her is totally true, no such valuable things can be compare to her because for me she is everything, my everything, I don't need power or to be rich. I set aside all of those things for her, for her safety and for her smile to not be wiped off on her face. Already making her make her frown is already a crime that no one should be committed, not on my watch, not even a single tear should be wasted, That's how I love her. NO!!!, I DON'T MIND KILLING OR DIE FOR HER. YESSSS THAT'S RIGHT, THAT'S HOW I LOVE HER!!. I don't care anymore if they ever call me a insane type of father. Because for me she is enough.

"But just like I said before, Darling. If it's just the two of us" I said looking at her reminding her about the things that I'm trying to refer at her like before.

"We still can do anything at the point I don't mind sacrificing someone" she said as she looked at me with a smile that only a fool would not be enchanted by it.

"That's my girl" I said as I squished her cheeks and as I led her at the door "you must be hungry, how about we cook together. Like the old days"

"I like that" she said "In that case you won't mind if I excort you to the kitchen, My lady" I said while doing the dramatic movements of mine that I always do when she is little when ever as her every time to help me to make something at the kitchen. as I bow head at her while leading my hand infront of her to take.

"Yes you may" she said as I take  hand as I giggle at my dad tantrum and we start to walk at the hallway that lead to the kitchen.

Those things that happened really bother me until now will she hate is or even worse live me if she find out about the fact that her mo-

"DAD!!"

I didn't get to finish the word that I'm about to say to myself when I hear that someone is calling out for me.

"Thank goodness,I been calling out for you like for 5 minutes by now?, Dad" she said looking at me with both of her hand at her waist look pissed of for being ignore.

She really doesn't change a bit, I said to my mind as I hug her and I'm sure that she is surprised about it.

"Dad?" She said sounds worried as she hug me back.

"There is nothing to be worried about... Let's just stay like this for a while, Ok? until a get enough. Is That, Ok?" I said tighten my grip into the hug. Of course, not that hard at the point that it will hurt her. As I try not to sound desperate.

"Ok!!!" She said happily giggling as she hug me.

I will trade and sacrifice anything for this moment not be last. If that just possible some people might think that that she is my weakness. To what she sounds back there in the office, about her ability. She sounds like she doesn't want to be protected and she is really desperate to learn to control those abilities. So she doesn't want to bother me or see her as my weakness. But even though she has already mastered it, no matter what happened. I always be with her even until my SECOND DEATH.