Chapter 15

As I left the shop, my mind was still preoccupied with Rosie's unexpected knowledge of my father. I chided myself for being too trusting with strangers and made a mental note to be more cautious in the future. Lost in my thoughts, I accidentally bumped into a shark demon, who immediately became hostile.

"Hey!! Watch where you're going, bitch!!" he yelled at me.

"You're one to talk, you should be the one looking!" I retorted, annoyed by his rude demeanor.

Before I knew it, he had grabbed my wrist, forcing it above my head while leering at me in a disturbing manner. I felt a shiver of fear, but my instincts kicked in, and I knew I had to act quickly. With a snap of my fingers, dark tentacles materialized around me, surprising the shark demon. His eyes widened as he seemed to recognize something in my appearance.

"You... you look familiar," he stammered, still holding me captive.

But there was no time for small talk or explanations. I had to protect myself. With a surge of power, I took control of the tentacles and freed myself from his grasp. The shark demon took a step back in shock, and that's when I saw the recognition in his eyes grow stronger.

"You... you look like him," he muttered, his voice wavering.

Before I could comprehend what he meant, he lunged at me again. But I was ready this time. With a fierce determination, I commanded the tentacles to surround him, and in a horrifying display, I gruesomely detached each of his limbs from his body.

His screams echoed through the streets as the other sinners watched in horror. The cannibalistic demons that were initially fascinated by the carnage now recoiled in fear. I stood there, panting, with the dark tentacles slowly dissipating back into nothingness.

As I walked away from the scene, some sinners whispered to each other, speculating about who I might be. Little did they know that I was Alastor's daughter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go back to hotel to take a little visit. I burst through the door with a grand announcement, but my cheerful facade faded when I saw Angel acting strangely. He seemed nervous and uncomfortable, not his usual flirty self. His abrupt departure only added to my growing concern about his behavior.

I just ignore him... For now. I going to find out it any way. How about we pay my grumpy Uncle a visit. I really need a drink, after what just happen earlier. I hope Dad won't find out.

(He is going to find out soon)

As I entered the bar, Uncle Tony's typical grumpy reaction to my appearance entertained me, but I was more preoccupied with Angel's odd demeanor. I decided to have a drink at the bar and tried to have a casual conversation with Uncle Tony, who grudgingly forgive me for my antics.

However, my thoughts kept drifting back to Angel, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. His recent behavior was too unusual to ignore. After a short visit, I bid Uncle Tony farewell and headed out, still contemplating the enigma of Angel's sudden change in attitude.

"What's with him?" I mumbled to myself, the concern evident in my voice. Determined to find out the truth, I set out to uncover the reason behind Angel's peculiar behavior, knowing that we will cross paths again.