Chapter 26

Y/n POV.

"This is so freaking cool!" I exclaimed, my voice barely audible over the sounds of chaos unfolding before us. Gripping a handful of popcorn, I leaned forward, my eyes fixed on my father as he confronted the vile pig demon that dared to lay a hand on me. It was an exhilarating moment, one that I had only imagined in my wildest dreams. Back when we were still alive on Earth, I knew of my father's hobbies in killing and everything, but he always shielded me from his dark nature and I understand why. But now, watching him in action, I couldn't contain my excitement.

The air crackled with tension as my father squared off against the demon, his presence commanding and unwavering. With each move he made, I could feel the raw power emanating from him, a force to be reckoned with. And as the rumors I'd heard about my dad flooded my mind, I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride knowing that he was indeed as formidable as they claimed.

"Go get him, Dad!" I cheered, my voice filled with excitement as I watched my father unleash his fury upon the demon.

The demon pig sneered, its grotesque features contorting with malice as it made a move toward me. "Please, help me," it groaned, its voice strained with pain.

But instead of sympathy, a smirk curled on my lips as I continued munching on popcorn. "Sorry, pal," I said, amusement dancing in my eyes. "You got yourself into this mess. You're the one who's gonna figure out how to get yourself out of it."

Beside me, my father's grin mirrored my own as he watched the demon's futile attempts to plead for assistance.

The demon's expression twisted in horror as it realized the futility of its plea. It had underestimated the determination of a father to protect his own.

With a swift movement, my father seized the demon by the hair, his grip like iron. "No one will get in my way," he growled, his voice low and menacing. "Not even to save you."

And with those words, the demon knew it had made a grave mistake. In the face of Alastor's unwavering resolve, there was no escape, no reprieve. Only the consequences of its actions, laid bare before it in the form of its own destruction. My father sprang into action. His movements were swift and precise, a dance of destruction as he unleashed a barrage of blows upon the creature. Each strike was calculated, each impact sending shockwaves through the air.

As Alastor punished the demon, his movements were not merely acts of violence but deliberate and calculated. With each strike, he ensured the creature felt the weight of its transgressions, but he also wanted it to understand the gravity of its actions.

"Listen to me," Alastor's voice rang out, cutting through the chaos like a blade. "You dare lay a hand on my daughter, and you think there won't be consequences?"

The demon pig writhed in agony, but Alastor's grip remained firm as he continued to speak. He wanted the creature to understand the magnitude of its mistake.

"You thought you could get away with it, didn't you?" Alastor's voice dripped with disdain as he stared down at the demon, a cruel smile playing on his lips. "You thought you could treat her as your prey."

With a mocking laugh, he leaned in closer, his lips almost brushing against the demon's ears. "Pathetic," he whispered, the word dripping with contempt.

Each word was laced with a cold fury, but there was also a hint of disappointment in Alastor's voice. He had hoped the demon would have known better.

"But you were wrong," Alastor continued, his tone unwavering. "You underestimated her. And now look where it got you, here with me paying the price for your arrogance."

The demon's eyes widened in realization as Alastor's words sank in. "Please, have mercy!" it pleaded, desperation dripping from every word.

Alastor's gaze remained cold and unmoved. "Mercy is a luxury you will never longer have," he retorted, his voice laced with steel.