Chapter 21

Valentino's POV:

"So, tell me, Angel Cakes, when will I have that gal in my possession, huh?" I said, eyeing him on the sofa, attempting to light his cigar.

"Come on, Val, it's not that easy now with those rumors, and not to mention that Smiles is guarding her like a deer he is" he replied, inhaling the cigar and exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"That doesn't explain everything. I want that girl, and you will do as I say," I forced his face toward me, squeezing it.

"DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND?"

"Y-yes, Val, you can let go of me now," he stammered as I released my grip.

"You have two days, Angel, and I'm sure you know the consequences of disobeying me."

He nodded and left the room as the door closed, blowing smoke from his cigar that formed a figure resembling you.

"Don't you worry, Darling~. Daddy is coming~ huhuhuhu."

Angel's POV:

'Shit, shit, shit, SHIT, SHIT.'

'What am I going to do in two days? Val is insane, not as insane as Alastor, but insane nonetheless. What did he see in her that makes her so damn important? Think, Angel, think. Y/n is your friend, and I'm sure she'll help you, but Val is your boss. He can kill you anytime he wants. And if Smiles finds out, he might kill you or, worse, torture you for the rest of eternity. Ahhhhh!' I yelled in my mind, grabbing my hair in both hands.

In the following days, Angel contemplated various plans to resolve the predicament. He considered reaching out to you for assistance, knowing your friendship could be a valuable asset. However, the fear of involving you in the dangerous world in hell made him hesitate.

Late at night, in a dimly lit room, Angel paced back and forth, muttering to himself.

"I can't let Val harm Y/n. I need a plan, something that'll get me out of this mess without jeopardizing her."

As the minutes ticked away, Angel's mind raced, piecing together a risky strategy. He decided to gather intel on Val's vulnerabilities, seeking potential weaknesses that could be exploited to the wart of his boss's sinister intentions.

The tension in the air escalated as the deadline approached. Angel, torn between loyalty to you and the fear of Val's retribution, prepared to confront the menacing situation head-on, determined to protect both his friend and himself from the impending storm.

As the pressure intensified, Angel Dust found himself at a crossroads. He weighed the risks and consequences, realizing that time was slipping away. The thought of involving Alastor, the infamous Radio Demon, crossed his mind. It was a desperate move, but Angel knew that Alastor's influence could potentially counterbalance Valentino's threat.

Hesitant but driven by the need to protect you, Angel made his way to Alastor's office, a place that sent shivers down the spines of even the most seasoned demons. The air was thick with an unsettling energy as Angel knocked on the door.

"Come in," Alastor's melodic voice echoed from within, inviting Angel into the lion's den.

With a deep breath, Angel entered, finding Alastor seated at his desk, engrossed in some paperwork.

"What brings you here, Angel?" Alastor asked, glancing up with an unnerving smile.

"I have to say... it's a surprise that you approach me without those sex jokes of yours, for the first time" Alastor said teasing him with his own humor.

"Alastor, I... I'm in a bind" I said scared for my life, I take a deep breath before I speak.

"Val has set his sights on Y/n, and I need help," Angel stammered, choosing his words carefully.

Alastor's smile faded into a scowl. As he looks at Angle as if he wants to skill him alive right on the spot.

"You dare bring your petty problems to me? What makes you think I would be interested in your sordid affairs? And not to mention that this pathetic problem of yours might get my daughter in danger!"

Angel hesitated but then spilled the details, recounting Val's demands and the looming threat to both Y/n and himself. Alastor's expression shifted from annoyance to genuine concern as he listened.

However, as Angel finished his plea, Alastor's demeanor changed again, his smile returning but with a dangerous edge.

"You come to me with a sob story, expecting sympathy? You forget your place, Angel Dust. I have half a mind to dispose of you right here and now."

Fear gripped Angel as Alastor rose from his chair, the atmosphere crackling with tension.

"Wait, Alastor, I'm telling you the truth! I need your help to get out of this mess and I'm doing this not just for myself, but for y/n too"

Alastor's eyes narrowed, suspicion clouding his face.

"This could be a ploy, a trap set by Valentino to manipulate me. Why should I believe you?"

Desperation etched across his features, Angel pleaded with sincerity, laying bare the
gravity of the situation. Slowly, Alastor considered the information, his mind calculating the potential risks and benefits of intervening in Valentino's
twisted game. The room hung in
silence, the outcome uncertain as both demons teetered on the edge of a precarious alliance.

In the midst of the tense atmosphere, Alastor's thoughts momentarily drifted to his daughter, Y/n. His protective
instincts surged, and a flicker of concern crossed his usually stoic face.Unbeknownst to Angel,Alastor's
decision would be influenced not only by the precarious situation at hand but also by the paternal love he harbored
for his beloved daughter.

As Angle begged him, Alastor's gaze sharpened, a hint of
skepticism in his eyes.

"I find it hard to believe that such delicate information
leaked without someone's involvement. But for now, I will  let it be... For now" I said as I look him in the eyes with a threatening look

"Just focus on resolving
the immediate threat. If I discover who spread those rumors, they will pay a
hefty price for disrupting my and my daughter's peaceful existence." A subtle threat hung in the air, emphasizing the severity of the situation. Angel, feeling the weight of
Alastor's gaze, understood the gravity of the unspoken consequences. As the uneasy alliance formed, Angel Dust left Alastor's office, knowing that time was of the essence to protect both you and
the fragile tranquility of Alastor's world.