Chapter 14

I'm enjoying the meal, that my Dad and I prepare to ourselves. Until, I noticed him mumble something while we're eating. It keeps bothering me, to what make him act like this all of the sudden. So as the curious daughter of the all might Radio Demon. I break the silence by asking him anyway.

"Dad, are you ok?... You have been acting weird, after our little training" I ask looking at him worried that I'm the cost of it.

"Darling... I fine, there is nothing that your pretty mind of yours that need to be worried about" he said, putting his attention to the food in his plate again.

"Ok, if you insist" I said trying to put my attention to our meal. After we finish, I'm about to take the dishes at the sink when Dad snap his fingers and everything is back to normal. He really need to teach me that, it's a bit useful if you ask me.

"So darling, what do you what do now?" He asked, while looking at with a smile that only me that allowed to see.

"How about we take a walk like the old time" I said happily as I clap both my hands together repitedly while looking at him with a full of excitement in my eyes as I smile.

"I'm sorry darling but, you are quite aware why I can't do that... right" he said trying not to hurt my feelings. He is right I can't just walk beside him in the streets of hell. After all, he is quite famous around here and he just worried about me and I understand that.

"If you say so, dad. I understand" I said assuring him that everything is just fine that he don't have to worry about me.

"Thank you, darling. For being such an understanding daughter" he said as he walk to me and give me a hug. Dad is still not changed a bit, about the fact, that he can't help himself to hug me when he got the reason to do so.

"But don't worry, you are not my prisoner. You may go as you wish... to have some fun. As long you tell me when and why... ok" he said still embracing me and that thing really shocked me.

"Really you're not bluffing right" I said looking at his eyes trying to find out if he is telling me the truth or he just lying to me. But, I see nothing.

" One hundred percent sure, darling"

"No strings attached" I said observing him

"No strings attached, darling. I promise" he said and show his pinckney to me to grab to make a promise and I do the same.

"Promise"

------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this. Dad actually let me go outside on my own. He really need to stop spoiling me. While walking, I'm starting to see some dead bodies in the ground not just any dead bodies, because their bodies are like being torn. I'm just completely curious about it, as I observed the surroundings there is one sign that caught my attention.

'CANNIBAL STREET'

"Oh, that explains the dead bodies, rooming around" I said still walking, until I walked past a tailor shop. Before I can ever pass the shop. I saw a beautiful dress that I can't ever imagine that do exist.

It looks like dad's suit but there is a bit of a difference.It's a suit dress that has been surrounded by silver lining, and gems stones like ruby and diamond and the color that is used as a fabric is raven black color. The design is just to my liking. I didn't even make a second and just rushed inside the shop.

When I open the door it makes a ring noise as I walk inside. That will alarm the owner that he/she is have a costume.

"Hello, anybody here?" I said trying to catch the owners attention.

"Oh!! a costume" a woman said walking out at the dark corner at the shop as he walk out I can now complete see her. She is wearing a Victorian dress with a hat his skin is a light gray with a white sharp teeth and black eyes with no pupils. Now that's more confuse about the fact that were that actual fuck is she looking at anyway but I have to be honest she is quite a gal a real image that need to show to be look exactly and can be address as a lady

"Hello, madam as you can see. Your little display outside really does catch my attention, so I would like to try it on and if it's totally to my liking. I would love to buy it anytime now" I said doing the same posture that Dad always use and of course not forgoting the signature smile as I look at her straight in the eyes not minding its non existing pupils.

"The way you smile, talk and let's not forget the posture. You quite remind me to one of my close friends, but never mind that. The name is Rosie, pleasure to meet you, darling and you" she said as he lead a hand for me to shake.

"Oh where is my manners, Y/n Williams, but you can just call me, Y/n" I said as I shake her hand, she shook it back still smiling until it was replaced by a shock look in her face as if she realize something.

"Did you just say Y/n Williams" she ask me slowly taking her hand back.

"Yes... is there a problem?" I said curious about the sudden change.

" I hope... you don't mind me asking this, but is there any case that you know someone name, Alastor Williams"