Good day

(cw character gets drunk in this chapter, but in a responsible way so it's not anything too bad)

"Excuse me, you're planning on doing WHAT?" Microphone crossed her arms, looking disapprovingly down at Taco.

"Listen, listen, hear me out dearest, He has no use for any of it! He's a villain, and a capitalist. And... he's in jail. He can't stop me."

"You know how stupid this sounds, right?"

"Well not if I execute it correctly. I just would like some... assistance in locating the cloud."

"It could be literally anywhere, Taco. It's literally on a cloud it might not even be on this side of the world."

"Then we wait until it is. He's going to be locked away for a long time. I can play the long game waiting. I just need to figure out where it is now, and map out a course from there. I'm sure this will take a bit, but just think about--"

"Taco, please, just listen to yourself." Microphone leaned back into the couch, rolling her eyes.

"I am. I still think this is a good idea. Do you think anyone in this hotel is good with something like this? Charts and things? Hm..."

"Okay so you clearly aren't going to change your mind, great."

"Of course not! Dearest, listen. That facility, that building, it has so much unused technology, and gear, and things that could sell for so much, and--"

"And it's for the money, I should've guessed."

Taco scoffed at this, retracting her arms into her shell, her excitement for this gone in the moment.

"If you don't want to help, you don't have to be so rude about it."

Microphone sighed, sinking further into the couch; "Just sit there, and think about it rationally. This is such a terrible idea. It could be incredibly dangerous, what if he has security measures or something?"

"There's a difference between me doing something devious to cheat at a gameshow, and stealing from someone who's an irredeemable villain."

"Okay to be fair I didn't bring that up, you did, and second, that doesn't even matter! You shouldn't be doing anything devious in the first place, Taco."

Taco let out a sigh, hopping off of the couch.

"Fine, fine. I'll listen to you. You have a point, anyways, we have no idea where it is."

Microphone let out a sigh of relief; "Thank the Gods..."

"Anyways, I'm going to head out before the others come down here, I'm sure they don't want me here while they set up that silly gaming thing they do." Taco smiled at Microphone, her smiling back, as she walked off.

Of course she wasn't giving up on the idea that easily, she just needed to approach someone else. Someone who might be more interested in what that Meeple cloud has to offer, and she knew exactly who to go to now, though, she was never actually told where her new lab was. This might be a bit tricky. She still had plenty of time, though. She was at least sure of that.

...

Fan stepped out of the hotel, for once passing up being part of the bi-weekly gaming tournament, to go visit TestTube in her lab. He wasn't involved with helping her rebuild MePhone4S, but he still wanted to be there, both to see her work, and to be emotional support, if needed. The two were very close, and he knew she appreciated his company. He knows he appreciates hers, too, a smile on his face as he walks through the field, headed towards a specific tree. See, after her vending machine lab was scrapped, she had no choice but to construct a new lab, just a bit away from the hotel, but close enough so it wouldn't be inconvenient to travel back and forth every once in a while.