Chapter -2

"Appaa.............."The little girl ran towards Jungkook and made grabby hands to him.

"Ohh babyy..."Jungkook lifted the girl without waiting a second and kissed her all over her face.

"I really missed you angel."Jungkook said hiding her in his embrace. Tears flowing down his cheeks. Taehyung genuinely smiled at the reunion. He clearly knows how much Jungkook miss his world.

"Appa very bad. You told me you will come back. But no no ....no appa.."Little girl is crying so hardly and said those words while hiccuping.

"Appa sorry.."Jungkook said putting his forehead on her.

"I waited everyday night. But no appa."Her little arms are around Jungkook's neck and her face buried in his chest. Jieun sniffled looking at her family...now broken family.

"Princess don't trouble appa. He had a lot of work you know."She said while trying to get the girl onto her lap. But that small act is also a huge task for her.She is disabled.She can't walk on her own. She always remined on a wheelchair.

Taehyung went to the crew after eyeing Jieun's struggle.Actually he doesn't like her but no hate towards her.Taehyung know how much Jungkook suffered due to her. He can't forget everything that easily.He put his hand on her shoulder giving an assuring smile.

"Relax. They need that now."He said.

"Sooooo this is Hiro?."Taehyung asked after a while to light up the mood. Being a cheering guy he can't stand gloomy surrounding. He can do anything to see smile on others's face.Such an angel.

Hiro lifted up her face slightly only poking her eyes. She held Jungkook protectively fearing if not he will disappear again.

"You know me."She mumbled.Jungkook smiled at her cute daughter whole heartedly.

"Introduce you to him Hiro."Jieun said.She looked at her mother suddenely. Looks like she forgot her surrounding as soon as she saw Jungkook.

"Okk It's darkening. How about dinner party?All of us."Taehyung asked. He had no heart to separate Hiro from Jungkook. He wanted to make them spend more time.Jungkook asked

"Is it ok Tae?You wanted to go on a date."Worry is laced on his face.

"Dumbo we can go on another day."Tae said hitting him on his head.Jungkook chuckled at his fiance's behaviour.

"Don't hurt my Appa you meanie."Hiro said frowning.

Everyone get on the car. Taehyung had to go to backseat with Jieun as Hiro wanted his father.Jieun looked at Tae with a small smile and said

"You made him better. Jungkook is very lucky to have you."

"Ahh don't say such things. Actually I don't deserve him.He is so good." Tae said looking at Jungkook front mirror.Jungkook saw how Tae is looking at him dreamily so he winked.Taehyung got startled with the reaction.

"Yeah it is my loss."Jieun said gazing at Jungkook. Taehyung nervously smiled at the remark. He had no good feelings towards that.

"Yashhh I drew it."Hiro said while smiling hardly.

"Don't lie to appa..."Jungkook said mischievously.Both duo in the front are lost in their own world while back duo looking outside get lost in their worlds.

"You were no there. So you don't know."Hiro said pouting. Jungkook gulped. He already missed a lot of sweet moments with his daughter. The first four years in Hiro's life spent infront of his father. She was always with him.She badly hurt by the sudden change. But who is going to tell her what happened? Eventhough she knows did she care? No.. For her Jungkook is her Appa. Jieun is her mother. Nothing more. Nothing less.