Chapter - 15

As you all wanted a double update.......
Double update!!

Taehyung took the cake out from the oven and placed it on the table. He looked at that sadly but ensured himself that they can celebrate it later today. He was ready to go and waited for Jungkook.

"Tae let's go baby."Taehyung wiped his eyes and came in front of Jungkook.

"You are so beautiful Tae."Jungkook said sincerely and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You are also looked handsome as I choosed the suit."Tae said looking at Jungkook in side eye.Jungkook put his arm around his neck showing that he is going to choke but nevertheless kissed him on his cheek and dragged him towards the car. Tae decided to smile as long as he can hold his emotions.

"The whole day was occupied with the arrangements." Jungkook said feeling proud about himself. Taehyung already realized that he is talking about Hiro's birthday.How is he dumb to think about it like that ?

"Since a long time I wanted to give Hiro something by the money I earned."Jungkook continued with a satisfying smile.Tae squeezed Jungkook's hand signaling that he is here for him.He knew how much Jungkook craved to do these things. He knew how much Hiro is important to him. After all she is his blood.

"We should take a gift."Taehyung said. He can't help but still feel a heavy feeling of hurt in his heart. But he decided to ignore it and focus on Jungkook. Actaully Jungkook is the one who decided to celebrate their anniversary today ?

They both entered a mall and began to hunt for a gift as they are already late for the function.Taehyung saw a cute pink coloured frock and decided to buy it. With all the things they bought they again restarted their journey. Jungkook saw that Tae had bought another thing also but he can't get a glimpse of it as he is driving. After a good two minutes he felt that Taehyung is holding his arm while trying to do something as he sensed heavy in his arm.He saw that it is bracelet having a key in it. It looked so cute and precious at the same time. He smiled and asked

"Why so suddenly Tae?"Taehyung bite his lips and said

"You will understand it after you realized."Any other talks didn't happen throughout the car ride and Tae also managed to wear the bracelet by himself which has a lock in a heart shape.

Looks like lot of people came to the party as there were many cars.Jungkook parked his car nearby and rushed to inside without waiting for Tae. He just sighed and grabbed the present to ran behind the latter.As soon as he came to the living room of the house as the party is held in their own house he walked towards Jungkook and clinged into his arm. There were lot of women inside the room mostly of Jieun's mom age. Taehyung assumed that lot of relatives came and this is a family party.Some of them looked at Taehyung and frowned but he don't know why. He roamed his eyes to find Hiro while Jungkook is in talk with Namjoon.As soon as he spotted her Tae dragged Jungkook with him and went to wish her. Jungkook lifted her up and placed lot of kisses on her face while Tae looked at both of them with his admiring eyes. He is so impatient to see Jungkook with their own child. Taehyung patted her head and gave her the gift which in return Hiro thanked with her cute voice.

Three of them came back to the main room and Jungkook asked Jieun's mom

"Where's Jieun?"Taehyung don't know why Jungkook wanted to see her.Never gonna lie he felt jealous at the momet.

"Upstairs. She is crying suddenely."Mrs Lee said signaling upstairs.She looked really tired and exhausted. She forced a smile on Taehyung and he also returned it back.Jungkook kept Hiro on a sofa and went upstairs to find her. Tae was also going to follow but interrupted by

"Are you trying to steal Jungkook from Jieun?"Taehyung looked at the source and saw that she is an old lady eyeing Tae from top to bottom. Taehyung surprised at the sudden outburst and he was going to reply but another woman joined her.

"I can't understand why Jungkook didn't ignore him?He looked so upset with your behaviour."

"Don't disturb them."Another woman said and these all enough to make him cry. But he wanted to defend. He knew Jungkook is okay with him. He loves him. Jungkook and Jieun are not together anymore so why? Is it because they didn't know. Realization hit him and Tae looked at Mrs. Lee and noded her head approving. Taehyung felt like crying. What is he even? Does he have any place in this world?Taehyung just blinked controlling his tears and went to upsatirs to look for Jungkook.

"Look he is so shameless."

"We should ask Jungkook to drop him from where he picked him."Now he just wanted a warm hug from his lover. What a great one year anniversary?

He heard a faint voice inside the room so he peeped inside without knocking. He saw Jieun is hugging Jungkook as her life depends on it.

"I can't go... I am afraid that this will be my last."She cried.

"Don't think much Jieun. Just come and have fun."Taehyung heart shattered into pieces right now. What is he even doing in this party? Why he came actually. Two , three tears escaped but he wiped off and opened the door. Jungkook surprised seeing Tae and detached Jieun fron him. He widened his eyes looking at Tae's blank expressio. Jungkook got afraid that if Tae took a wrong idea about the hug.

"Come down. It is time to cut the cake."Tae said with plain voice and left without waiting for anyone.

Soon everyone gathered in the living room for ceremony.Jungkook time to time looked at Taehyung who is just staring at something.Jungkook scooted closer to Tae and mumbled

"Tae it's not like that baby."Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his glossy eyes directly and Jungkook felt like his heart teared up at the moment.

"You know !!they didn't know you two are divorced."

"Appa come and cut the cake with me."Hiro screamed taking Jungkook's attention. He patted Tae on his shoulder and went to Hiro. Taehyung sighed. He badly wanted to be alone right now.

"Look!!They are a sweet family. Don't break it."A woman said with a smirk and Tae looked at them who are smiling infront of the cake. He looked at Jungkook and tears gathered in his doe eyes.

"Jungkook hug your wife. We can take a beautiful family photo." Photographer said and Jungkook was going to oppose the idea. He looked for Tae and he saw He is leaving. Jungkook's real family is leaving.

✒️JoWoo

Do you like it?
Most of you all asked for it.
Can you guys tell me about what you thinks so far about the story please?