Chapter - 7

Happy 500+ reads.... Readings in this book are higher than previous one... Thank you for making me happy 😚

"It's our night."

With that Jungkook pressed his lips on other's soft ones. Both of them didn't move enjoying the warmth. Unable to control himself Taehyung began to move his lips slowly in which Jungkook also gives in soon.Soon Tae's hands wrapped around the Jungkook's neck while Jungkook pulled him closer by grabbing him from his waist.Both of them are lost in their kiss inspite of thinking that this is kitchen.Then Jungkook bit Tae's lower lip to deepen the kiss which treated with the moan.Jungkook's tongue roamed inside the Tae's hot cavern making him unable to stand. Slowly Jungkook's hands made contact with Tae's bare skin, careressing it sensually. This made Tae to go insane. His legs became jelly giving his full weight onto Jungkook. Taehyung is moaning continuously while he is drooling.Jungkook has no idea about latter's condition being fully engrossed in the kiss. He is enjoying it way more.

After 10 minutes of their messy kiss Tae hit on  Jungkook's shoulder as he was unable to breath.Then Jungkook got all his senses back and detached from Tae only to attack on his flawless neck. Jungkook lifted Tae up from his thighs and made him sit on the counter. Tae's legs got wrapped around older's waist making them more closer. Jungkook went back to attack the neck and kissed hard on his lover's well known soft spot.

"Aa-ahhh Jun-nn"Taehyung moaning messily even with the kiss. That's how much he is sensitive.Jungkook then looked at Tae after making a proud mark on other's neck

"Don't you like it?"with a cocky grin. Tae shaked his head saying no and bent near to Jungkook's neck only to whisper

"I love it."

With the Jungkook's famous smirk he stared at Tae. Tae's lips are shining and swollen. Drool are seen around his lips.He doesn't bother to clean it up beacuse he knows how much it turns Jungkook on.Tae's eyes are hooded and collarbones that are painted with his marks is also not a help.

"Ahhh I can't with you Tae. I want you more and more."

"Then what are you waiting for?"Taehyung said playing with Jungkook's earing. Making out and kisses are not strange among them. They are a couple for almost one year.But every kiss is so fresh and addictive as their first one for them. Jungkook doesn't wait any second to devour those lips. They again kissed as they are like wolves on heat. Suddenely a burning smell is sensed by both of them. They looked at the direction where smell is  coming only to be met their burning chicken.

"Look what you have done?"Tae said with a pout.

"You are the one who did wrong. You distract me."Jungkook said while trying to save the chicken. But the chicken is totally unidentifiable.

"As this is over, let's continue what we were doing."Jungkook.said after his wink.

"Yahh you pervert. Horny bunny!!!"Tae ran to the living room after hitting Jungkook with pan.

"I am ready. Bear come down quickly."Jungkook screamed coming downstairs.They planned to go to park as requested by Taehyung. Park is so important for both of them as they met there , confessed there and also first kiss is also there. The main speciality is there is a particular bench where they sit whenever they go there. It's like their love bench.

"Tada...We are looking like a cute couple."Tae said adjusting Jungkook's collar.

"Seriously Tae. Due to this couple jacket."Jungkook said. Taehyung really loves these type of cute couple things. They have more than 5 sets of couple outfits already.

"Don't pretend like you don't like it."Tae said hitting him on his chest.

"Stop hitting me. Then I'll tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"That I love you."

"Yahh."Tae again hit.

They are now on 'that' bench enjoying an ice cream. Taehyung love to be here. He loves to enjoy how kids are playing.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"Jungkook hummed not taking his eyes off of ice cream.

"Don't you want a kid......with me?"Taehyung asked. He is really insecure with the fact that whether Jungkook need it or not. Jungkook gulped the ice cream cone down his throat and said

"I love to have Tae."Tae beautifully smiled at the reply. Jungkook pulled Tae towards him making his head rested on Jungkook's chest.

" I want a baby who looks like you. So pretty...so attractive."Jungkook said booping on latter's nose.

"Really...but I want a bunny face."Tae said with a pout.

"No no no your looks. My habits."

"Having your habits is good. Then our kids also be courageous as you."Both are smiling eye to eye imaging their future.

"I wanted to live a long life with you Tae."Jungkook placed a kiss on Tae's head. With the Jungkook's statement unwanted feelings that begins to emerge in Tae again bloomed. Today was a day they escaped from reality. That's what Tae felt actually.

They went back home and both are tired as hell by walking around the park. They decided to order food from outside while they are taking showers. Jungkook first showered and Tae went in after that.Jungkook dried his hair and fall onto the sofa. He took Tae's phone to check photos they took today. He acted like he don't like those cheesy stuffs but he is sucker for them. Using each others' phone is also okay with them because they had nothing to hide.

When Jungkook scrolled through the pictures while smiling , his smile suddenely got replaced with horror.

"He knew it."Jungkook mumbled and flinched when Tae asked

"What happened Koo?" Tae went near him and saw the picture he looked. That picture when Hiro, Jungkook  and Jieun went out.

"Look Tae..."Jungkook wanted to explain himself as he doesn't like the blank expression of Tae.But the door bell ringed interrupting them and Tae went to open the door. Jungkook sighed at the situation they are facing.

"Appa!!!!!"Hiro ran towards Jungkook and hugged him

"I missed you soo much."She kissed him on his cheek. Jungkook went to door with Hiro and met with Jin.

"I will go inside with Hiro."Tae said taking Hiro into his hand.After they went

" Jieun went for treatements you know. Can you look after Hiro for two days?"Jin said.

"Okay Don't worry."Jungkook said with a smile. He went in and saw Taehyung and Hiro sitting on sofa. He needs to explain Tae about this but seems like he have no chance until these two days spent.But he will try his best.

✒️ JoWoo

I am giving an update today as I am unable to give tomorrow. Hope you will enjoy.
Are you all okay with mature scenes ?