Chapter - 25

"Tae."He turned around and wondered what is she doing here. Don't get him wronger but technically they have nothing to talk about.

"Jieun?!"He asked more like a question.

"wanted to talk with you."Jieun said staring into far away. Jungkook peeped to see whether Tae is okay as he knows he is not so good with Jieun.He don't want Taehyung to feel uncomfortable.Taehyung saw Jungkook when he is turning around and gave an assuring look to be okay. With that Jungkook left and he gave his full attention to Jieun.

"He is loving you way too much."Jieun stated suddenely.

"He can understand your feelings. I never knew he can be this much good partner. I know he lacks so many thing but still trying."Jieun said now looking at Tae.Taehyung noded at her words. She is right that Jungkook is so bad with balancing his life. No wonder why she is his best friend.Heavy silence emerged between them after as Tae is so dumbfounded what to talk and Jieun is in deep thinking.Taehyung then gave his attention to the night sky busying himself.

"What do you think about Hiro?"Jieun asked suddenely again with a deep voice.

"She is a good girl."Tae said as he can't criticize a small girl out of nowhere.

"Do you love her?"Jieun demanded after noding to the previous question.

"Yes. Afterall she is Jungkook's daughter."Taehyung said. With a new happiness Jieun went to inside after greeting Tae a good night. Is this what she meant as talking?

Taehyung is now cleaning the kitchen as he is so glad about that because lately within the things happened this is a normal one.Taehyung more preferred to be normal.He always wanted to be a normal guy. But destiny planned many other things for him and now he have to face them without any choice.Jungkook came into the sight and seated on the chair nearby.

"It's so tiring today."Tae said and Jungkook looked at Tae in a flash of second. Then Jungkook went to Tae and grabbed his shoulders leading him to sit on the chair.Jungkook ran to get the oil bottle and began to give the world best massage for his baby.

"It's okay Jungkook. You don't have to..."

"Can you close your pretty mouth for a second?"Jungkook said still poking his tongue , his habit when he is focusing on something.

"Let me guess. Your tongue is out."Tae asked excitedly. Jungkook widened his eyes out of embarrassment and scremed as saying no.

"Why Tae you are always saying that you are okay?"Jungkook looked at Tae as he sat on the nearby chair.

"even when you are not?"Jungkook continued.

"I am not."Tae said without meeting Jungkook's eyes.Jungkook cupped Tae's cheeks and muttered

"Just hold on for a short time. I'll promise that everything will be go back to normal."and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Taehyung felt satisfied but can he hold it?

Mrs. Lee got her chance to think calmly. No one is at home and she wanted this. She always thought that she is successful and every desicion she is making always leads to success. So she didn't think twice to jump into his children's lives. Don't think as she did all these out in an evil idea. Never. She did it as she loves them so much to the point she scared about their future. So her instincts let her to be the toughest and worst mother.Jin was not in good terms with her from his middle school.Jin had a crush towards a boy nothing serious but Mrs. Lee blamed him as he is planning to run away with him. For a mere CRUSH.Jin doesn't like how she is handling his life.

Jieun is different. She loves her mother and respects her. Still she didn't hate her but somtimes when she get panicked she can't control but outburst.Jieun knew Mrs. Lee is not the only one at wrong. All of us. When talked about this actually it is Mrs. Lee's nature afterall. But Jieun should think twice and should be able to take a good desicion. Mrs. Lee sighed thinking how long they carry this burden. She wanted to correct everything for the sake of their children but now it is so late.Now she wanted to give the best life for Hiro and she can find it near Jungkook.

At the early in the morning Jieun and Hiro left as Jin came back after got the news of Jieun. He can't be there when his sister is in pain.Jungkook told that he will drop and pick up Hiro. So all three of them left leaving Taehyung all alone. Afterwards he also decided to go to orphanage although he feels not so good with his body. Although Taehyung's body is infront of children , his mind swifts in between Jungkook , Jieun and Hiro. He had so many problems after yesterday. It must say that Yesterday was a very eventful day.

Jungkook picked up Hiro from school and drove directly towards Jieun's house from office. It is his duty to take care of his child. When they get closer to house Jungkook saw a police jeep waiting infront of house.Jungkook kept Hiro inside car and went inside as he felt that it is not good for Hiro.Jungkook saw Two policemen are dragging Namjoon while Jin crying while running behind. Mrs. Lee is talking more like explaining something to one policeman. Jieun is on her wheelchair totally spaced out. Seems like it is too much for her.Jungkook walked closer to them and Mrs. Lee saw him. She ran and clinged onto his hand desparately like asking for help.

"Jungkook someone complained about Namjoon to police saying he stole money from his work place which is not true."Jungkook looked at Namjoon who helplessly looking at Jin. He walked towards them without a word and talked to Jin.

"Let them go. We can't do anything here. We can solve this at police station."Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand and said

"Please help us. He is nothing like that."Jungkook noded as to help and he slightly chuckled in mind at them. Before Jungkook is like a dirt to this family but now a savior.

Policemen dragged Namjoon to jeep but a small voice interrupted everything.

"Joonie uncleeee.. Don't gooo."Hiro screamed as tears striked in her eyes. She really loved Namjin couple because they are the ones who talked with her to certain extenet at least.She cried holding his leg and Namjoon felt like he is burying in the spot.

"No no baby. I am coming very quickly.Now go."Namjoon tried to control her but his tears also betrayed at the moment. Namjoon and Jin didn't have children until now. So they are so sensitive when it comes to Hiro. Jungkook ran to the site and lifted Hiro up and hugged her.

"Uncle will come soon okay?"He said and signaled them to go.Hiro continued to hiccup still holding so hard into Jungkook. She can't see people leaving her. She got triggered when Jungkook left her. Now she can't bare even one departure.

Mrs. Lee turned back while Jin is still looking at the leaving Jeep.She saw her daughter but unconscious.

"Jieunnn!!!!!"She screamed taking other attention also towards her.

Taehyung is so worried right now. It is so dark and still Jungkook is not here. He took so many calls but none are answered. He can't figure out what distracts him this much. He hates being alone. He wants Jungkook beside him.Is it Hiro the who is with Jungkook right now? He can't help but wonder if they adopt Hiro will Jungkook stay beside him without going anywhere?Hiro is the reason why Jungkook is going. This is selfish but he is helpless to that point.

✒️JoWoo

Happy 20+ followers 🥳