Author Note

Hope you will read this.....

"Breathing Flowers" is my second book and I never thought this much of people will read it. You made me happy these days..you don't even know. I felt like crying when reading your messages saying this is favourite.

I had really great time writing this book only because of your comments. Somedays I wrote this book like a fool and uploaded. I read every one of the comments and I laughed at every one. I had so good time watching your reactions. Thank you so much for that.

I never asked you to vote and comment. But I sometimes asked to give idea to figure out what you thought. When I am thinking that you all voted and commented only because you want it , that really made me happy.

I have so many story plots in my mind and I will make them to books.

I love you so much to the point I can't describe it. I never planned to do this today but after seeing that you all are sad I thought to tell you about the sequel.

If you like me or my book you can follow me only if you want.
Can you tell me now what you think about this book?👉👈Don't blame the characters now😅Just about the book.

And Don't worry. There will be a sequel. I will post it as a separate book and it is the second book of flower series "Flowers In Disguise "Due to the time leap I thought to post it separately. If you like that you can read it also. When I posted the book I will mention it on the message board. Is it okay? Or you can comment here and I will tell if is posted or not.

I messaged a lot 😅 I am sorry. To get an idea about the new book👇

Love you all. Let's meet in the sequel.