Chapter - 3

"Is he more handsome now ?"

"Ahhh hyung what are you asking?"Jieun whinned unable to hide her red face.

"But you like it."He asked cockily.

"He doesn't even looked at me.Actually I don't deserve him. I threw him away."Jieun said and sighed remembering past events.

"Please Joo Don't separate me."

"Please let me be."

"I'll make it up to you , I promise."

"I'll treat you as a queen."

"I can't live without my daughter you know."

"Jieun heyy are you zoning out again.Please don't okay. You know it is unhealthy for you."Jin said kneeling infront of his dear sister.He always wanted to give her a best out of best life but ended up with this.

"I can't hyung. The way I treated him. This feeling killing me inside."Jieun said without even trying to wipe her tears. What is the use of it even? They are meant to flow.

"Is he alone there?"

"No he is with that boy. The one we saw at the court."

"Ahh that means they are a thing."Jin said returning back to kitchen to continue.

"I think they are going to marry. He is the best one for him."Jieun said smiling.

"I think it's better if we haven't met them. Now it is hard to deal with Hiro. As example today."Jieun continued.

At the exact moment land phone ringed making Jieun went for it.Jin and Namjoon are both hardworking to earn enough money for their daily needs. Jieun's health and Hiro's studies only made that doubled.Jieun can't help but to feel guilty for being such a burden.

"Jieun what happened?"Jin yelled from the kitchen as there was no sign of the girl.As there was no reply Jin walked to the living room only to be met with a sobbing girl.

"Hyung!!"Jieun mumbled with teary eyes. Jin ran and hugged the girl tightly

"Hiro !!"Jieun walied feeling how much she was helpless.

"Tae mom called me. I have to go now."Jimin said to Taehyung who leaned against the wall of the hospital.Taehyung sighed and said

"Ok Jiminah. No need to worry. I already called Jungkook and Jieun. They may be on the way."

"Tae don't worry. Doctor said that it is not dangerous."Jimin assured feeling Tae is stressed.

"But she is still small."Tae said looking at the closed door which supposed to have Hiro inside.

Tae waited for 15 minutes alone until Jieun and another male came hurriedly.

"How is she?Is she okay?Is she cried?What doctors said ?"jieun asked holding Tae's hands tightly. Tae felt really bad about her condition. He lowered upto Jieun's level and said

"Don't panic. She is doing well. She just fainted.I looked after her okay."Hearing this only made her condition worse. She felt herself like an irresponsible unworthy mother.She went closer to the door in her wheelchair and stared sighing deeply. She badly wanted to have glimpse of her child.