Chapter - 4

Happy 200+ reads...🤩

"Tae what are you doing here? The bell is ringing for a long time now."Jungkook came looking for Taehyung as the door bell ringing sound doesnt stop. He saw how he is signing an zoning out in the kitchen.

"Ohh I j-just"Taehyung awkwardly chuckled and left to open the door.Jungkook continued to look at the shading figure of Taehyung. He is not sure but he feels like Tae is in stress about something.He noted down in mind to talk with his baby about that.

"Jieun you came so fast."Taehyung smiled after opening the door.

"How not? She is our daughter."With that Jieun came inside pushing the door and not giving a glance at Taehyung.He don't know why but this made him little sad.He just comforted his mind repeating that she was in a hurry. But the words proceeds to resonate in his mind.

"She is our daughter."

"Momaaaa...."Hiro screamed as soon as she saw her mother.

"Babyy.."With her glistening eyes she hugged her princess tightly and placed soft kisses on her head.

"She asked for you. Nothing dangerous."Jungkook said looking at them.Jieun widely smiled to Jungkook. She was so happy because after one year it is the first time Jungkook softly talked to her.

"Appa come and join us."Hiro said patting the spot next to her on the bed with her puffy cheeks.He can't help but to agree with her. So he sat and hugged her.

"No no not like this."Hiro said with a pout and put one hand of Jungkook on Jieun's shoulder. Now they are in a family hug.

"I want this everyday.I want to have a happy family."Hiro said closing her eyes to feel the happiness. She craved very much for her complete family. The most important point is she doesn't know that Jungkook separated from them. She is  still praying everyday to have a happy family with her Appa and moma..

Taehyung made juice for everyone and chocolate drink for Hiro.He thought that she will like it as she is a small toddler yet.He don't know but he wanted to impress Hiro by any means. That's why he is trying continuously. May be because he is so kind and love children.He kept the four glasses on the tray and walked into room but his steps halted

"I want this everyday.I want to have a happy family."

Taehyung wanted to flee away from the situation. So he turned back and left without disturbing them.He went to upstair balcony becuse he wanted to be alone.Jungkook saw Taehyung's shadow and how he leaves. He knows that this will hurt him because he is too much kind and selfess.He don't want to involve in things realted to Jieun ever beacuse she is the one who broke this family. But he had to do this onky for her Hiro. He will die if Hiro asks.

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts. He was so stressed about his own feelings. He don't want to have them. He trusts Jungkook so much.But he feels like he is intruder of a beautiful family.He feels that he destroyed chances of Jungkook to be with his family. Now he can't let Jungkook go. He is selfless but not that much. He also wanted to keep something for himself. His train of thoughts got disturbed by  two large arms wrapped around his waist.

"Why are you here alone beautiful? Let's go down."Jungkook said.Taehyung don't know why tears flow down on his cheeks. Jungkook gasped when he heard sniffing sound. He turned Taehyung to his side and cuppe his cheeks to wipe tears.

"Why is this love? Don't cry...You know I hate it."Jungkook mumbled keeping his forhead on Tae's forehead. He is also at the verge of crying. He never saw tears on Tae's eyes. He is always smiling and it suits him more. Jungkook's heart clenched looking at him. He placed his lips of Tae's head and let them be there for some minutes.Taehyung is mute in whole incident. He also don't know why he feels so overwhelmed.Jungkook then looked at Tae's eyes and said

"I will never leave you. You are the only one here who understand me.I love you so much."Tae hugged Jungkook so tightly and mumbled

"I love you too."

Both of them came to down floor and saw Jieun in the living room. She saw the couple who is coming down and holding hands like their life depends on it. She just looked otherside.

"I think I will leave now. Hiro is sleeping. So no problem there. I will pick her up at school tomorrow. Thank you for looking after him. "She said everything in one go and turned her wheelchair towards the main door.

"No need to thank.She is my daughter also."Jungkook said with his blank face.Jieun just noded and left. Taehyung looked at their encounter and it seemed to be so bad.

The next morning arrived and all are engaging their routines.Taehyung prepared lunch boxes for both father and daughter. He made the dining table with a simple breakfast. Jungkook waked up her daughter and came to kitchen while carring her. She yawned softly and blinked two three times to focus. Then she saw Tae at the kitchen .So  she asked

"What is he doing here always ?Don't he go ?"

✒️JoWoo

Happy birthday to my comfort zone......
You don't know but you always shine my world.....